Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
  • Breakfast included
$112
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
$73
$119
$111
Sheraton.com
$93
  • Fitness center
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$275
$264
$186
$126
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$77
$115
$112
9,944 results
All reviewspretzelsthe manager's receptionkeg restaurantvalet parkinggreat viewpresidential suitetgi fridaysfree breakfastper nightvalet serviceshuttle busomelet stationan upgradeincline railwaybusy hoteltour deskwhirlpool tub
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed at the Embassy for one night, using one of the local "daily deals". For $149, we received a 40th floor fallsview suite, which was amazing!!! The view was spectacular, the room was wonderful.

We also got vouchers for two wine tours/tastings, shuttle pass, $40 credit to the Keg (on the 9th floor), complimentary breakfast at TGI Fridays (lobby) and two comp. alcoholic drinks at the Manager's Reception (though I believe every guest gets this as well).

The Front desk was quick, efficient and friendly. The tour desk was helpful, though I did over hear that they charged more then what others paid for the same tours bought outside of the hotel.

Valet-two options: 1)$20 self park (valet still parks your car at an off-sote lot about 5 minutes away, when you need your car, you take a shuttle that comes every 10 minutes)
2)$30 full valet, they will bring your car to the front lobby entrance (no shuttle required)

It was so nice to have the Keg on the 9th floor, it was chilly the night we went, so we didn't have to worry about leaving the hotel. We requested a window view and had to wait 75 minutes, so go early! Worse case, put your name on the list and go back to your room, just make sure you are back in time, that's what we did.

If you are a Starbuck's fan, there is also a location in the lobby, which comes in handy. I noticed there were also computers with wifi, but I didn't use them during my stay.

Overall, great hotel, spend the money if you can;t get a deal, it is well worth it!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alisha_M
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My mother and I stayed for one night on Oct. 3rd. Room 3605, Premium View Queen Suite...the view was breathtaking! Never utilized the front sitting room. Took advantage of the happy hour and the $40 credit at The Keg. The room: beds were clean and fresh...the rest of the room was awful! Bathroom smelled of urine, phones had caked on grime from no cleaning...ever. Remote control was like a petrie dish...def. bring sanitizer! the light switches in between the beds had greasy, nasty finger prints...does no one see this as they are cleaning??? Again, go for the view, not the cleanliness. The Keg: SKIP! Service was horrible...appetizer...onion rings...had a lake of grease on the bottom of the plate..yuck! The steaks were just "ok"...but the main thing was the service...had to track down our waiter four times! Again, the view from the table was breathtaking...but the high bill and lack of any kind of service really killed it for us. The prime rib had no flavor and my peppercorn strip was nothing to write home about. Checking in was a breeze...got there at 4:00pm on the dot...elevators were very fast! Found it odd that the service desk, where we checked in, had tip jars out...never seen this before. weird. Valet was worth the $30, to me. Asked for a later check out of 1pm and had to negotiate this..."well, we can do 12:30pm...." This was not an unreasonable request and I felt that any other hotel would've gladly accommodated us. Not here! Glad we stayed...b/c of the view...just be warned...bring clorox wipes!

Room Tip: Room 3605 had an awesome view of both Falls!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed at the Embassy Suites October 6 ~ 8 in one of the King Jacuzzi suites - room 1716 to be exact. The pictures show a great view of the falls while you relax in the huge jaccuzi - not so. We had a great view of the hotel beside us, the falls was only visable if you walked up to the windows and looked left - so much for a premium view.
As other people have indicated, the front desk staff as less than helpfull. When I checked in and asked which room we were in I was told to look in folder with the room keys. I went back to the front desk a couple of times for other questions and received simliar experiences.
The food - I would recommend you skip the free buffet breakfast at TGI's. Sunday morning - about 25 people in line at TGI Fridays and were told to consider going to the managers lounge on the 9th floor as its a similar breakfast with no line up. A group of us head up to find 25 people in line there too. We left and went across the street for a great $6.99 all you can eat buffet. Sunday we tried again... should ahve gone across the street again. We got a table and headed up for what would be cold scrambled eggs, cold greasey sausage, cold hashbrowns, cold potatoe wedgies and poor coffee at best. I can see why this is a free breakfast.
Final let down was when the vallet delivered our car for us to go home, it arrived with a stain covering the entire windshield and pasenger door - it looked like they parked my car under something that was leaking something with salt. Frustrated thatr my car was covered in something I ask the attendant who informed me it was likely 'mist' from the falls. Last time I checked, the falls was fresh water not salt water. The salt crust is still visable on the windshield even after scrubbing - not happy.
Hotel aside, I would recommend the Brazillian Copacabanna for dinner. Its a beef buffet where they bring (in our case 17 different cuts) meat to your tabel to try. Staff were excellent and worked to ensure you got as much and which ever meat you liked. Will certainly go back.
We also did the wine tour to Inniskillin/Pilitary and Rieff and again, would give top marks to our tour guide as she seemed to know so much about everything. The wineries were excellent and we had a fantastic 6 hours of entertainment. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys wine.

Room Tip: If you are going to choose a room with a view, make sure you pick a room that can see both falls or are at least on the 20th floor to see over the building, we were on the 17th floor and had a hotel in front of us.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We arrived at 9 PM with three tired little kids who were so excited to be on their Niagara Falls vacation. We had reserved a package with an indoor waterpark pass. When we arrived there we were told in an extremely cold and rude fashion that there had been a problem with our credit card and that they had automatically cancelled our reservation - and now the hotel was completely sold out.

When my husband asked why no one called us (because it was a problem that could have been cleared up very easily) we were given some nonsense excuse that they are forbidden by law to contact us if there's a problem with our credit card. (I have a law degree and have never heard of this.) They told us that it clearly states on-line that if there's a problem with the credit card they automatically cancel the reservation. (We booked by phone AND no one told us this and why bother taking our phone number at all if they aren't going to call us if there's an issue??)

We asked for the manager and got the same canned response. It's like everyone who works there are automatons reading from a pre-established script. (I am sure that there is a very clear script to "deal" with people with credit card issues whose reservations get cancelled.) At this point we were about to lose it. Not only did we not get an apology or any sympathy (my kids were bawling in their lobby) they basically implied that it was all our fault and from their point of view they were being very gracious by calling around to other hotels to try to find a vacancy.

When I told the manager on duty that I was going to leave a bad review on tripadvisor he shrugged like he didn't care - so I'm sure he won't mind this a bit. Their lack of customer service and humanity is astounding. It's basically the equivalent of staying in a hotel version of box star (with poorer customer service.) I will never book there again or at any other Embassy Suites and will tell all of my friends and family to beware of this chain.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cinnamon_GirlTO
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My daughter and I recently visited the Niagara Falls area and stayed at the Embassy Suites. Our room was on the 37th floor and had a panoramic window view of both the American and Canadian Falls. It had a living room with a pull out couch and TV and small table and chairs, then the bathroom had a jacuzzi tub with shutters that opened to the bedroom, so that you can view the falls. The bedroom had a sitting area with a fireplace (electric) but still wonderful. There were doors to separate the rooms too. That helped when my granddaughter (of 14 months) needed to go to sleep! A small refrigerator and bar area completed the room. Not only that, but it had free breakfast, and a snack and free drink from 4-7pm. I decided to Valet our vehicle and they were fantastic! Pleasant attendants, fast housekeeping service, and the valets always asked if we needed directions. A definite in the Niagara area!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family