We booked one night, then decided to extended our stay by another. The first room was 4203 and the second was 3504. I thought initially that the higher level always meant a better room, but on the contrary, the 35th floor was just as good and the room seemed more recently modernized. I would agree with what everybody else has already said; however, if you go into this stay with an understanding that there will be crowds everywhere, I think you'll be more than prepared to deal with the slow elevators, breakfast lines, and long check-out lines.
There is NO SPA at this hotel. If you (like us) enjoy getting some pampering done during your vacay, you can pop in next door for some really lovely spa treatment at the Mariott. Also, the little tram behind the hotel is hilarious - it takes you down a tiny little steep hill that is easily walkable....except that it doesn't look like there's any direct way to go down that hill except for the tram which you absolutely must pay for. Also note that the tram only starts at 10 am and ends at 8 pm.
As a little aside, my husband and I cracked open the window a tad at night and fell asleep to the incredible sounds of the falls. I don't think I've ever slept better in my life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls