I read so many reviews both on here and a certain hotel booking site prior to my trip to the point of almost cancelling my stay at Embassy and going somewhere else.....Boy am I happy I didn't. Everyone has an opinion, and might feel slighted by additional costs, but remember, you get what you pay for. Upon arrival, I valet parked my car. Even though I read about the Casino parking down the block being 25.00 per day cheaper, I did it out of convenience. Next came check in and I was given a room on the 26th floor with Falls view as booked. When I went back a few minutes later to see if the room was a smoking room, I was told no, and was given a smoking room with a better view on a higher floor free of charge. I mention this because the hotel agent asked if I valet parked my car and I said yes, so she said she would not charge me for my upgrade. Now, I know I have read some reviews about being asked to upgrade and people frowning at it....BUT, the original room 2614 had only a view of the Horseshoe falls. The new room, 3109 had a view of both falls. Knowing the difference and experiencing the view of both falls, I would certainly pay for the upgrade. My mother on the other hand, went to go move her room from 26 to 31 and had to pay the upgrade for the room but got her valet costs taken away. So for 2 days, it cost here 20 more for the better room. The rooms themselves were clean and up to date. Although our AC vents were mostly closed and had to be fixed by maintenance, the rooms were as advertised. Breakfast was great (and included with the room cost). Again, people complained about the lines for omelets and eggs, but there are 3 lines (I dont think many people realized this as lines 2-3 were usually small). Once you have your food, you eat in the Keg restaurant and if you can, grab a table next to the window for a great falls view in the AM. The manager's reception is ok. If you want a free drink and some chips/pretzels, then it's ok.....we went to the first night reception just cause we were at the hotel, but missed the 2nd night as we did not see the need. Overall, I really enjoyed the stay. I would go back there again if I was to visit NF again. Embassy did not disappoint this traveler at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls