“NO PAY OUT!!!!”

and up
Niagara Falls Private Day Tour
Ranked #27 of 130 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether your game is Blackjack or Casino War at the tables, or a win on the slots or poker machines, Ontario's premier casino offers exciting chances to come away a winner.
Amherst, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“NO PAY OUT!!!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I spent a lot of money and never hit once!! NOT ONCE!!! My comp card stopped working!!! They don't make the slot odds public!!!!

1 Thank Jay J

43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This casino is the old one and is down at the bottom of Clifton Hill. It isn't nearly as pretty as the new Fallsview but is still fun and they seem to do different events and things. When we were there you could swipe in your players club card and then stick around for a drawing and win stuff. The staff here are always friendly. They also have a YUKYUKs and that was fun.

Lancaster, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“very good food”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

every where i ate was great staff very nice very clean bath rooms always have a fun time when there would recommend to friend

Visited December 2012
London, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Quiet and relaxed”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We enjoyed our time here. It was not busy at all and we were able to stroll through and drop a few dollars in without being crowed or the feeling that we were being pushed on. Nice little casino.

Hamilton, Ohio
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 329 helpful votes
“Poor payouts”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I Love casinos and consider them entertainment, but I at least want to get a chance to have some fun for my money. This casino has to have the worse payouts of any I have ever been too. Video poker pay scales were 7/5, 4 of a kind and such were MIA.. bonuses on penny games were scarce. Everyone I spoke to on video poker games all stated same thing and not one smile around. At least give us a chance to have some fun, I dont expect to get rich. I will say players club cash back seemed fair and place was nice and clean. Staff was friendly. Next time will do fallsview instead.