“Poor payouts”

and up
Niagara Falls Private Day Tour
Ranked #26 of 130 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether your game is Blackjack or Casino War at the tables, or a win on the slots or poker machines, Ontario's premier casino offers exciting chances to come away a winner.
Hamilton, Ohio
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 327 helpful votes
“Poor payouts”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I Love casinos and consider them entertainment, but I at least want to get a chance to have some fun for my money. This casino has to have the worse payouts of any I have ever been too. Video poker pay scales were 7/5, 4 of a kind and such were MIA.. bonuses on penny games were scarce. Everyone I spoke to on video poker games all stated same thing and not one smile around. At least give us a chance to have some fun, I dont expect to get rich. I will say players club cash back seemed fair and place was nice and clean. Staff was friendly. Next time will do fallsview instead.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Angelica, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not my favorite Casino”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Although I enjoyed it, I have been to better for sure! The drinks were not free and were not even cheap at the bar. The layout was a little confusing. I signed up for the Players Advantage and didn't really find the advantage! I am a very LOW Stakes gambler, so I can not give any information on tables and other things.

Visited March 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun experience at this relaxed casino!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Yes, it's the older casino in the area but we found it to be the better of the two! Table limits were lower, it was less crowded, and the layout was more appealing (multiple levels instead of one large gaming space). The staff working at the casino was also very kind. We enjoyed the sports book as well as the comedy club. Drinks were a bit expensive, although aren't they everywhere on vacation? Convenient to Hard Rock, Planet Hollywood, Perkins, other casual dining etc. I would recommend trying out the both casinos to see what you think, but if it were up to me I would choose Casino Niagara for most of my gambling at the Falls.

1 Thank njztravel
Lancaster, New York
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Older & More Relaxed”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The older Casino Niagara does not have all of the glitz and glamor of the new Fallsview Casino, but it is a more relaxed atmosphere. My wife and I visited the new casino on a very crowded holiday weekend and found it difficult to get a machine we liked and the line for the buffet was ridiculous. The next day we went to Casino Niagara and enjoyed the less crowded atmosphere. The machines were alos a little looser there.

3 Thank Dan W
Cleveland, Ohio
235 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,224 helpful votes
“Not a Gambler”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I'm not a gambler, but I have visited casinos before. The entrance way - up a long escalator in front of a large water fall was neat. However, the atmosphere at the casino was a little disappointing. It looked a little run-down. Also, although the smoking sections were segregated, the smell of smoke drifted into the non-smoking areas.

Some of the people I was traveling with indicated that the pay-outs on the slots were good. But the overall atmosphere of the place seemed a little worn-out and dated.

2 Thank CynthiafromOhio2011