$203
$156
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
$122
  • Fitness center
$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$406
$306
$210
$179
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsexecutive apartmentliving room dining areaprivate balconywasher and dryerown bathroomsmall kitchenettecozy roomhome away from homefull kitchenenjoyed our staybreakfast was deliciousyogurtgracious hostsevery morningniagara parkwaya king size beda wonderful stay
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Stayed a couple of nights on business. Vindya and husband, Raj were perfect hosts. Vindya made sure we were comfortable. She asked us each time what we wanted for breakfast, and the options were varied. Breakfast was more than adequate and very scrumptious. There was always a hot meal of your choice (fried eggs with sausage, bacon, toast; pancakes with sausage and bacon; omelette; eggs benedict). There was a variety of pastries, fruits, and coffee/tea/juice. The pancakes were really amazing, delish and fluffy! Fruits were sooo sweet!
We stayed at the Retreat Room, had a king sized bed, small kitchenette, private bathroom, it was very suitable for us, I heard it's popular for honeymooners. It was on the ground level close to the parking at the back, so we didn't have to haul our luggage too far, and no stairs! The facility was clean, very comfortable, private and homey. Service was impeccable. Location was very close to the Falls and attractions. Vindya was very helpful to her guests, gave directions and suggestions and even tips for my sick dog (back home). I highly recommend this place and will definitely come back!

Room Tip: Choose the Retreat room for a king sized bed, it's on the ground level, no stairs and adjacent to the parking lot at the back.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank jovet
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Perfect Owners, Perfect Time! It's located 2 blocks from the We Go (Bus) stop which made things so easy. The morning breakfasts were a great way to start the day. The owners not only wanted you to have a nice stay, but also enjoy your trip!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2017

When visiting Niagara Falls, we wanted to experience something different so we chose Ellis House B&B for our stay. What a smart decision that was! Our host welcomed us warmly even though we were 2 hours late arriving. She quickly showed us to our "apartment" . We were to stay in a lovely 3 room guest apartment. We had a bedroom with 2 beds, a living room/dining area, a large bathroom and a fully equipped kitchenette. Breakfast was completely homemade by our host, and each day different and delicious. The location was just a few blocks from the Falls, and close to other Niagara attractions.
I just can't say enough good things about Ellis House other than to try it - you surely won't regret it.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017

I booked this B&B on very short notice and had a very good experience. My host was so nice and had a great recommendation for dinner. As you will read in other reviews, her breakfast is amazing.
The B&B is on a quiet residential street but not far to the falls. It took me 20 minutes to walk there and Uber was just less than $7. I stayed in the Ellis room which was very clean and had a nice bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and the room included its own A/C, television, and ceiling fan. The room is not large but was traveling solo so it was fine for me.
If you are used to high end B&Bs this is not it and you would be disappointed. If you are looking for a fantastic host, comfortable stay, quiet and have a vehicle or fine with Uber/taxi this is a nice choice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure where to start, lol. I'm currently writing this review on my way back from Canada...just couldn't wait. Firstly I want to mention that this was our first time at a bed and breakfast. From the first night Vindhya (the owner) had such great hospitality...such a sweet and helpful person. She took my bags from me and carried them to the apartment we were staying in. I was pretty much sold there!! The apartment was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent every morning. But most of all Vindhya was very accommodating and helpful at all times. I'm so happy with the choice I made to stay at Ellis House and if I were to go back to Niagara Falls I would definitely be staying there again.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple