$213
$206
  • Breakfast included
$261
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$176
$216
$199
  • Fitness center
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$345
$363
$323
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsexecutive apartmentliving room dining areaprivate balconywasher and dryerown bathroomsmall kitchenettecozy roomhome away from homefull kitchenenjoyed our staybreakfast was deliciousyogurtgracious hostsevery morningniagara parkwaya king size beda wonderful stay
Reviewed July 26, 2017

When visiting Niagara Falls, we wanted to experience something different so we chose Ellis House B&B for our stay. What a smart decision that was! Our host welcomed us warmly even though we were 2 hours late arriving. She quickly showed us to our "apartment" . We were to stay in a lovely 3 room guest apartment. We had a bedroom with 2 beds, a living room/dining area, a large bathroom and a fully equipped kitchenette. Breakfast was completely homemade by our host, and each day different and delicious. The location was just a few blocks from the Falls, and close to other Niagara attractions.
I just can't say enough good things about Ellis House other than to try it - you surely won't regret it.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017

I booked this B&B on very short notice and had a very good experience. My host was so nice and had a great recommendation for dinner. As you will read in other reviews, her breakfast is amazing.
The B&B is on a quiet residential street but not far to the falls. It took me 20 minutes to walk there and Uber was just less than $7. I stayed in the Ellis room which was very clean and had a nice bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and the room included its own A/C, television, and ceiling fan. The room is not large but was traveling solo so it was fine for me.
If you are used to high end B&Bs this is not it and you would be disappointed. If you are looking for a fantastic host, comfortable stay, quiet and have a vehicle or fine with Uber/taxi this is a nice choice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure where to start, lol. I'm currently writing this review on my way back from Canada...just couldn't wait. Firstly I want to mention that this was our first time at a bed and breakfast. From the first night Vindhya (the owner) had such great hospitality...such a sweet and helpful person. She took my bags from me and carried them to the apartment we were staying in. I was pretty much sold there!! The apartment was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent every morning. But most of all Vindhya was very accommodating and helpful at all times. I'm so happy with the choice I made to stay at Ellis House and if I were to go back to Niagara Falls I would definitely be staying there again.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Keisha F
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Hi Vindhya

Thank you for hosting us during our long weekend getaway from across the US border lol...The breakfast was great we never needed to have lunch after that and you made our first B&B experience a memorable one because of your genuine hospitality.

Please tell Raj thanks so much for taking the time to take our pictures and for lending me one of his belts during our stay.

See u guys next time!

Dynn & Mae
New Jersey USA

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dinpot
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Best bed and breakfast I ever stayed. Very welcoming clean and personable. From the time I walked in the owner made me feel like I was at home, If you want to have the best relaxing experience you must stay here.

Thanks