$201
  • Breakfast included
$146
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$103
$129
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$403
$305
$132
$121
  • Fitness center
$178
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsexecutive apartmentliving room dining areaprivate balconywasher and dryerown bathroomsmall kitchenettecozy roomhome away from homefull kitchenenjoyed our staybreakfast was deliciousyogurtgracious hostsevery morningniagara parkwaya king size beda wonderful stay
Reviewed June 2, 2017

I booked this B&B on very short notice and had a very good experience. My host was so nice and had a great recommendation for dinner. As you will read in other reviews, her breakfast is amazing.
The B&B is on a quiet residential street but not far to the falls. It took me 20 minutes to walk there and Uber was just less than $7. I stayed in the Ellis room which was very clean and had a nice bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and the room included its own A/C, television, and ceiling fan. The room is not large but was traveling solo so it was fine for me.
If you are used to high end B&Bs this is not it and you would be disappointed. If you are looking for a fantastic host, comfortable stay, quiet and have a vehicle or fine with Uber/taxi this is a nice choice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure where to start, lol. I'm currently writing this review on my way back from Canada...just couldn't wait. Firstly I want to mention that this was our first time at a bed and breakfast. From the first night Vindhya (the owner) had such great hospitality...such a sweet and helpful person. She took my bags from me and carried them to the apartment we were staying in. I was pretty much sold there!! The apartment was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent every morning. But most of all Vindhya was very accommodating and helpful at all times. I'm so happy with the choice I made to stay at Ellis House and if I were to go back to Niagara Falls I would definitely be staying there again.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Keisha F
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Hi Vindhya

Thank you for hosting us during our long weekend getaway from across the US border lol...The breakfast was great we never needed to have lunch after that and you made our first B&B experience a memorable one because of your genuine hospitality.

Please tell Raj thanks so much for taking the time to take our pictures and for lending me one of his belts during our stay.

See u guys next time!

Dynn & Mae
New Jersey USA

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dinpot
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Best bed and breakfast I ever stayed. Very welcoming clean and personable. From the time I walked in the owner made me feel like I was at home, If you want to have the best relaxing experience you must stay here.

Thanks

Val

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

It was our wedding anniversary and we wanted to go somewhere beautiful and fun.Niagra Falls on the Canadian side was our chosen destination.We decided to give a bed and breakfast a try as we had never been to one.I'm glad we decided to pick the Ellis House because it was a wonderful stay.The owners were gracious hosts and were very friendly and inviting.The room was very neat and clean and nicely decorated.Breakfast was 5star and top notch and was the best we had ever had of many places we have stayed.The hot tub was very nice and relaxing after visiting the falls and all the other local attractions.If your on the fence on a b/b for your weekend getaway or vacation you won't be disappointed if you choose Ellis House.Thank you so much for a great weekend Vindhya and Rja!!The Harrison's

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple