“Good but expensive ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Falls Avenue and Clifton Hill (Located within Sheraton on the Falls Hotel)
Description: Welcome to a revolutionary dining experience in the heart of Niagara Falls! A recent recipient of the prestigious CAA/AAA 4-Diamond Award, Windows by Jamie Kennedy Fresh Grill & Winebar has broken new ground in the heart of the Niagara Falls Hotel district, by championing the rich local bounty available right in its own backyard. The Niagara region is home to some of Canada's most beautiful farmland, skilled artisans, and renowned vineyards. No chef in Canada is more respected for his devotion to local, seasonal, sustainable gastronomy, and his relentless pursuit to define and celebrate Canada's unique regional culinary character. Chef Kennedy brings this passion and experience to the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, where on the Fallsview Dining level, guests will enjoy the finest in local cuisine, and one of the world's most spectacular views.
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

We had a nice meal at Windows. View of the falls was fantastic at night to see it lit up. Service was also great, our server was attentive and friendly. Food was very nice, and large portions for both the appetizer (mussels) and the main (pork). Despite having a voucher from the hotel, it still felt a little expensive. Definitely paying for the location and view as well as the food.

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

The view was lovely and we looked forward to a lovely meal. Unfortunately there were some very good moments....the mussels, the bread, the lamb. ....and some just mediocre....the trout, the potatoes, the dessert. We enjoyed ourselves very much but not for the price.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We went on a Sunday night. Very quiet. Very good view of the American falls but you can see the Canadian falls in the distance.

We opted for the prix fixe menu, giving you your choice of any appetizer, any main & any desert. We had the mushroom soup & turkey salad starters. Both were very good. We continued with the beef tenderloin & rack of lamb. Again, both were very good to excellent. The sides lacked a bit of flavor. We finished with the cheesecake & the cheese board. We were very satisfied. The only disappointment was the list of wines by the glass.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

The service was off the charts.
The food was impeccable.
Well worth all the money spent.
The plating of the food was beautiful and high end.
Great portions as well.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

First of all this restaurant is the most difficult to find with no signs or instructions on how to find the place. We asked the hotel lobby where to find it and they pointed to the elevators and said go to the food floor.. We arrived at the food floor and it was a buffet restaurant. We asked them where is Jamie Kennedys? They said turn around as it is behind you. Such a weird set up and we should of known to avoid it and go somewhere else. The service was very excellent at the restaurant but the food was so bad it left a weird taste in both myself and my husbands mouth for the whole night after. I ordered the turkey salad and my husband had the mushroom soup as starters. The salad was way too salty and i regretted ordering it. For our entree I had the pork tenderloin and my husband had the beef. I know that pork is very hard to prepare without drying out but I thought the top chef would prove me wrong. Well it came so dry and flavorless. There was a tiny dollop of apricot on top of each cut piece but that did not help it in the least. It came with some green beans , a piece of red pepper, a small piece of cauliflower. Under the thick pork slices was a corn bread that was bragged about being delicious. It was the dryest unflavorful thing. I asked my husband to try it and he said that was so dreadful and how can they actually serve that. It crumbled like it had not one ounce of moistness. My husband had the beef and was not impressed at all. He regretted his choice also and said he really wished he had not come to this restaurant. I was the one who dragged him here thinking it would be spectacular.. What a let down. The carrot cake dessert was so moist and delicious though. They have a good baker who makes the bread and desserts. The total cost for two meals and one small glass of wine came to $200.00. This experience has really put us off of trying anything new to avoid anymore disappointments and weird tastes left in our mouths all night. As for the servers you are top notch. Its just too bad you have to serve these meals.

1  Thank J Y