“Great place to relax.”

$112.67*
Private Scenic Photography Tour Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake
$131.71*
and up
Niagara Falls Day and Evening Tour With Boat Cruise and Optional Fallsview...
Ranked #13 of 132 things to do in Niagara Falls
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great place to relax.”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

While visiting the butterfly conservatory, my wife and I walk around the garden too. It was relaxing and lot of flowers. The horse carriage ride is very informative and I recommend it.

• Arabic first
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Variety”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I rode a bicycle to Niagara on the lake and on my way I made a little detour to see the gardens. They were great, different themes and sceneries, I went early june so some of the flowers and sceneries were not ready yet. The staff there were great!

Visited June 2014
Swift Current, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Beautiful - must see”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Beautiful inside and outside. Spectacular gardens and amazing staff -0 so knowledgeable and wanting to tell about their work and the gardens. A "Don't Miss" attraction

Visited June 2014
Jackson's Point, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Recharge your heart, mind and soul....”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

If you love nature, like we do, you will enjoy a leisurely walk through the Gardens....some parts are manicured and well-attended-to, others are left deliberately "wild", displaying local fauna and in spring in particular, lovely shades of bright green punctuated by the mauve and purple of wild flowers......although we are from Ontario, we came upon a number of species we had not seen before.....flowering trees boosted the romantic atmosphere...but do not rush - you might miss a lovely bird singing in the tree....

Visited May 2014
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Impressive”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. The gardens are beautiful and very well maintained. If this type of thing interests you, you will not be disappointed.