“dried out, few flowers”

$115.18*
Private Scenic Photography Tour Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake
$134.65*
and up
Niagara Falls Day and Evening Tour With Boat Cruise and Optional Fallsview...
Ranked #12 of 133 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I didn't realize there was a specific section for this, so I commented in the butterfly conservarory section.

Few healthy flowers, very dry. I have been there many times and never saw the gardens in this state. They are building a new garden for students, so I think the focus is there at the moment. It may be beautiful again next summer.

The annuals which adorn the NOTL streets are beautiful. The gardens by the casinos and floral clock are more vibrant at the moment (end of July).

I personally wouldn't make the trip just to the gardens. If you are planning on going to the butterfly conservatory anyway, it may be worth a quick peek.

1  Thank B E
There are newer reviews for Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens

Reviewed July 30, 2013

It's hillarious how some people say this is "meh" and some people say it's amazing and you have to go. All depends on your interest I guess. I'm more of an animal person than plant, so it didn't do much for me. The rose garden - which is what an employee told me is what most people come to see - had lots lots of rose plants, but no actual roses (July 29). So maybe timing matters a lot too. My wife enjoys plants and herbs more than I do and even she wouldn't give it higher than a 3. It is free though so that helps.

They give horse carraige rides thru the gardens for $20 per person. $100 for a family of 5 to take a 30 minute horse ride around the gardens? I don't think so.

1  Thank pnwtoc
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you are going to go to Niagara Falls, you must visit this amazing place. The clock of flowers was really cool. There are so many gardens and if you enjoy gardening you will be in heaven. Walking through is so much fun I could have stayed there for 2 days.

1  Thank XersizeMom
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Canada, renowned for its cleanliness and botanical beauty has let their guard down on this one. It was OK, but there are so many Botanical gardens that put this one to shame. Perhaps the government needs to kick in some funds!

2  Thank chimeyn
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I would not recommend the Botanical Gardens, it was very disappointing. There was really nothing to see.

1  Thank Marleen S