“Lunch at the Casino.”
Review of Johnny Rockets - CLOSED

Johnny Rockets
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Back at Fallsview Casino again! I love going to Niagara Falls,usually I go to the casino for an hour after visiting the Falls. Well this time it was an all day casino trip and when lunch time rolled around we thought let's splurge, especially after winning a couple of bucks. So outside we ventured,we saw a couple of places, Brassa Brazillian, Margaritaville and of course Tim Hortons(they are everywhere lol) and a wood oven pizza place. Sadly none of these looked inviting, so back inside to the food court we ventured. Looking around we saw a sushi place, Mama Maria's, Firkin by the Falls , Tim Horton's of course and Johnny Rocket's. We figured you can't go wrong with a burger, so Johnny Rockets it was. We were pleasantly surprised . The burgers were huge, the fries were really good and I requested balsamic vinagrette, which they had and it was very good also. The service was fast and friendly and the place was busy. Although we spent $22 on lunch,we enjoyed it and were satisfied to the point of being full. I think no matter where you go to eat at a tourist attraction, it will be pricey, but for the amount of food and the service I think this was a good deal and we would definitely go back again.

There are newer reviews for Johnny Rockets

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I split a hamburger, no drinks. Place located outside the casino which was convenient. Service slow. Bill $28. Enough said.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Good quick snack. THe milkshakes are good and the cheese fry's were not bad. The location inside the casino is convienent and the shuttle drops off there.

1  Thank bigred1972
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Burgers and Fries were great, great Milk Shake. Bill for 2 Burgers and a Shake was around 30 Dollars.. crazy expensive.

1  Thank Richard3360
Reviewed July 26, 2012

went here with the wife, the food was super gross, turkey burger was super bland, like eating cardboard and then to top it off, had crazy stomach issues afterwards, probably the worst meal i ever had