A small group of us, (2 couples), do an annual road trip weekend to get away and have some good, silly fun. This year, we decided to go to Niagara Falls. And while I usually stay at one of the larger hotels when there, this time we decided to try the Fairway.
There were mostly families there and the pool was often in use. (Not by us.) The staff was friendly. The location was great. The rooms were pretty rough, but clean. (Fridge, AC and great water pressure in the showers!) No, there’s no breakfast included, but for the price we were paying we were all quite happy with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairway Inn is a 10 minute walk to the great Niagara Falls! Situated in the main tourist area guests can also walk to the Skylon Tower, Casinos, the Scotiabank Convention Centre, Clifton Hill attractions and much more! Enjoy spacious, clean, comfortable suites at great affordable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairway Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairway Motor Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fairway Motel Niagara Falls
- Fairway Hotel Niagara Falls