“We had a wonderful stay:)”

Niagara Inn Downtown
Niagara Inn Downtown
Ranked #115 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed February 1, 2011

We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights. The location, staff, hotel state and value were all superb. It was a romantic getaway and the motel owners seemed more like family to us. They gave us a discount for our extended stay which was completely appreciated. I would recommend this motel for getaway, convenicence location and a clean quiet environment anyday. Thanks for a great time, we will be back in February for our winter getaway:) Sincerely, CJ and LD

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CJames333

Reviewed September 8, 2010

It's a mervalous hotel and feels like staying at home. Neat and clean, friendly manner of the staff and quite location.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank liton2000bd
Reviewed May 11, 2010

As I was making reservations for a cousin from Indiana, I visited this motel on 3 separate occassions, and personally viewed 4 different rooms. I was looking for a non-smoking room that smelled fresh and free of smoke. I saw two rooms accessed from the parking lot on the ground floor, and then viewed two rooms upstairs, as my cousin preferred that location. ALL the rooms I viewed were IMMACULATE. The carpeting was new, and bedcoverings and curtains appeared to be new also. The rooms were well equipped, with a small fridge, coffee maker and air conditioner, plus the usual desk and chair. I paid particular attention to the bathrooms, and they had ceramic tiled floors and shower stalls, and were lovely. Even the stairs and upstairs hallway had new carpeting and looked immaculate. As the previous reviews were all 3-5 years old, they DO NOT reflect current conditions. The room rates are exceptionally reasonable, and excellent value. If you are looking for something more elaborate, expect to pay double or triple the rates here. My cousin was only looking for a place to spend the night (she is staying NINE nights, and will be spending all the rest of her time visiting with us. It's close by to where we live, and absolutely perfect in every way for her requirements. Need I say more?

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Tut01
Reviewed September 23, 2007

I ended up here not by choice but a recommendation from Arcona motel. I origianally booked with them and discovered they had problems with the room and referred me here at the same price. What a mistake, The bathroom had hair on the floor and the sheets had hair on them as well. They refused to give me my money back , I had only checked in 1/2 previous, we ended up getting into a fight with the front desk and she called the manager only to have her hang up on us, then the front clerk locked herself in the office and left us hanging there. I called Amex to cancel the transaction ASAP. The rooms also smelled like cigerates, not a nice experience. Ended up going to Econolodge and had a wonderfull room and good experience, definately would go back there again.

Stayed: September 2007
1  Thank TorontoCarebear
Reviewed August 27, 2007

The hotel seemed clean, but was extremely run down and old. The carpet was stained and shabby, the furniture worn, and the bed uncomfortable. The pillows were basically just thin lumps. There was a smell of urine in the room, which was also extremely tiny. The walls were thin, and the plumbing noisy. The neighborhood was also not very good -- I'm not sure why it's called the "downtown", since it's not downtown. I guess it's driving distance to downtown, but it seemed like so was most of the town.

There was a bed, a TV that worked, and a serviceable bathroom. Maybe for the price, we shouldn't have expected more, but I would not recommend this hotel.

Reviewed July 2, 2007

WOW !!!!!!!!! Friendly Staff

The place was very clean and comfortable. Well worth the price.
Quiet place looking for a relaxing getaway....... this is your place to be. The staff was so helpful, it was my first time in the naigara falls and the staff was like having my own tour guide. They have me staying there for life.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2006

Upon showing up at the hotel, the inside was worse than the outside looked. The bathroom was totally unacceptable, with a mirror that you could not see in, hairballs on the floor, hair on the toilet and sink. We asked for it to be cleaned, left for 2 hours, and returned to find a half-hearted attempt to clean. We didn't detect any smell that would indicate any cleansers were used. We asked for a refund and did not stay.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family