“So bad”

America's Best Inn & Suites
Ranked #89 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Payed $110 for this hotel on Hotwire. Showed up to find a dump. People sitting outside on lawn chairs chain smoking, teenage kids jammed in to a room that appeared to be on drugs etc. I immediately felt uncomfortable.

We were brought to our room by one of the owners. It smelt soooo bad of smoke. Could not tolerate it. I also had someone who is pregnant and has asthma with me. Asked to switch rooms. Got to the new room to find what appeared to be blood on the walls, cigarette burns in the blankets, layers of dirt on the garbage can, a small locker sized mirror in the bathroom, old water in the coffee pot. It was just gross. It also smelt so strong of chemicals.

We lasted about 20 minutes and had to leave. We were willing to throw our money away and stay at another place that we felt safe.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Brookebutler9

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I think some reviewers stayed at another motel since there is no restaurant or pool here. For the money it is a very clean and convenient place to sleep while visiting the falls. The owners were very friendly, helpful and polite at all times. It is very inexpensive but adequate for a short stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wombat999
Reviewed August 5, 2013

First of all, this inn and suites is at best a motel. Second, the website is completely deceptive! The website indicates that the property has a continental breakfast, and a pool...not true! The picture of the pool does not even belong to this hotel. I will say that the room was clean but that's all I can offer. The tv channels have poor reception, the water is smelly, the walls/doors are paper thin (we could hear people outside talking/laughing) and the alarm is unnecessary, just wait for someone to have a shower in the morning and allow the noise to wake you. The owners/employee are very friendly and are trying hard but this hotel is at best a $50 stay. There are many other places to stay in Niagara Falls and most of them look a whole lot better than this one.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank brantosl
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've travelled a lot in the different parts of the world so I 've seen something to compare.
First impression - VERY CLEAN room, bedclothes, bathroom and bathtub itself, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. All that's declared on the site is present, all the equipment is working.
Further, very attentive, courteous and hospitable owners, managers and workers (there was small problem - I couldn't turn on the fridge - the guy was in place in 3 minutes and explain me how does it works). Quick and full help in any questions begiining from "How can I get some place faster/better?" till "Where can I get free parking near Falls?" with maps and very detailed explanation.
The hotel is close enough to the amusement center to get there by walk and at the same time far enough to sleep when other people have fun. Shops, buffets, bars etc are situated in 2-3 blocks.
So, if you want to visit Niagara Falls and Marineland - I can recommend you to turn your attantion to this calm, clean, hospitable and very inexpensive hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed here recently with a party of 12! We were welcomed upon arrival by the owners who were more than willing to accommodate our every need. Rooms have been recently renovated...very close to Niagara Falls with free parking. Will definitely return here again when visiting the falls!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2013

First when you see the hotel, is not eye catching. But the rooms are nice. Very clean and big. No bed bugs. That was the first thing I was looking for. Everything worked (tv, fridge, microwave). And the services, was amazing! For the price that I payed for, it was worth it. And the owner's are nice and pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I found this place when we went to Niagara Falls for out 1 year wedding anniversary a couple years ago. We enjoyed our stay so much that we have been back every year since. We haven't yet brought our kids there yet but will be doing so in the coming weeks. I feel very safe bring my children there cause I have seen the owner kick out people who were partying too loud. I can't wait to bring my kids there for the night, they will be so excited to use the indoor pool.

• Stayed: May 2012