Payed $110 for this hotel on Hotwire. Showed up to find a dump. People sitting outside on lawn chairs chain smoking, teenage kids jammed in to a room that appeared to be on drugs etc. I immediately felt uncomfortable.
We were brought to our room by one of the owners. It smelt soooo bad of smoke. Could not tolerate it. I also had someone who is pregnant and has asthma with me. Asked to switch rooms. Got to the new room to find what appeared to be blood on the walls, cigarette burns in the blankets, layers of dirt on the garbage can, a small locker sized mirror in the bathroom, old water in the coffee pot. It was just gross. It also smelt so strong of chemicals.
We lasted about 20 minutes and had to leave. We were willing to throw our money away and stay at another place that we felt safe.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your America's Best Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Hotel Niagara Falls
- Americas Best Inn And Suites
- Cliffton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Cliffton Motel Niagara Falls