“best choice for your money in Niagara Falls”

Kings Inn Near The Falls
Ranked #25 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed here with my young son for 4 nights in July and had a wonderful time. It was easily accessible from the highway , which I appreciated after my long drive. Dave and Julian,at the reception, were easy-going and helpful, taking care of the hotel even at night,so we felt very safe -day and night. The free parking, the always clean and comfortable room was very welcome. The mid-sized outdoor pool only added to our pleasure. The hotel is 10 minutes short walk away from the busy Clifton Hill,but just far enough, not to be bothered by its noise.There is a convenience store right across the corner and plenty of little restaurants.The biggest surprise for me was, to be informed by Dave ( always ready with a map ) that Marineland is only a 7 minutes straight drive from the hotel !!!!! Also, being an avid night - reader, I couldn't believe my good luck: there was plenty of light at night at the balcony to do so. Our biggest thanks goes out to these wonderful people for making our stay so enjoyable (especially for my oh-so-needed, no-hassel morning coffees provided by the Keurig machine in the room:)))) I've already started spreading the news about King's Inn among my friends and can't wait to go back .

Room Tip: on the second floor, you feel relaxed and safe( even to read late at night on the balcony with plent...
1  Thank Moccha55
There are newer reviews for Kings Inn Near The Falls

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We just stayed here for three nights and were very pleased. The hotel is a great value for the price paid. It's nothing spectacular but it has everything that's needed. It was clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful with giving directions and suggestions. It was nice to be able to walk to the falls and clifton hill. Our kids loved the pool, too! We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends and family!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The best part about this hotel is location; it is a 10 or 15 minute walk to the Falls and Clifton Hill without being right in the middle of the hub bub. The hotel was clean, but the wifi didn't work in the room with the door shut, the bed was not comfortable, and it had a stale odor. I'd stay here again because it is a good value, but I wouldn't be excited about it. The guy at the desk was very helpful with directions and things.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This place seemed nice at first; great location, lots of pretty flowers, outdoor pool, fridge, firepace. Also seemed clean at first but then my husband discovered a huge centipede type bug in the bathroom. We then discovered another one (huge!) crawling across the wall. I don't mind bugs too much but these were really gross. We also found cobwebs in the corners with many spiders....I tried to sleep and not worry about it too much but when I woke up I had two big bites on my arm and lots of little bites on my hand. The thought of bugs crawling on me while I was sleeping is pretty disgusting. I am just praying they were spider bites and not bed bug bites as I would be SO UPSET if we brougt them home with us.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank backpackerlady77
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed there for 4 nights (16-20 july, 2012). The room was clean, wide, comfortable bed (changed daily), AC worked properly, free coffee in the room (keurig machine). 15 minutes walk form main attractions/ many restaurants around/

2 disappointments: 1) receptionnist could'nt tell the fees of long distance calls, we were left to guess and take a chance 2) no assistance during night time till 8 a.m.

Overall very nice place in regard to the price we paid (one of the cheapest around).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joelle79
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here recently an really enjoyed the stay. The room was nothing spectacular but was clean and all I could ask for considering its one of the cheapest in the area. I was pleasantly surprised! The other reviewers on here are correct in rating it so high, especially if youre looking for value. The service was good, the bed was perfectly clean and comfy, and the keurig in the room was super handy! Also, the location is good, nice and quiet being away from Clifton hill but still close enough to walk to all the hot spots. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank student_traveller03
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is a modestly priced motel. It is very clean and bright. The rooms are small but adequate. There is a good fridge in the room. The managers take pride in keeping the rooms clean and parking available for guests. The pool is marvelous with a nice shade tree.Red and white flowers adorn the motel windows and pool deck One can walk down to the falls in about 20 minutes. For a motel, this is a very nice place to stay. The only downside is the smoking. Although there is no smoking in the rooms many people smoke outside on the balcony. In the evenings there is a lot of lingering second hand smoke. Also one can smell the ash left in the trays on the balcony tables. Even with that, I would stay here again.

2  Thank MollyToast