“Greystone Manor Bed &Breakfast Get Away”

Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 67 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Lisbon
“Greystone Manor Bed &Breakfast Get Away”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Greystone Manor while celebrating our most recent Thanksgiving weekend. Everything about our mini Holiday was wonderful. Barbara and Sam went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The room was just as we expected from the website's description and perfect for what we wanted. We stayed for two nights so had two fantastic breakfasts. Barbara made me sugar free muffins which were excellent that accompanied a "Mediterranean" menu. The next morning she served Eggs Benedict, pancakes, hash browns,..and on both days we had to skip lunch!! The atmosphere was warm and inviting. We would stay at Greystone Manor again and have already recommended it to many of our family and friends.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank stgwest

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Brantford, Canada
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My husband and I were the very first guests to stay at the Greystone Manor-in the Topaz room- the day the new Owners (Barbara and Sam) took possession. I must say, prior to going we had read many amazing reviews on this B&B and were expecting it to be just that!! Well, I am proud to say, that as the new owners, Barbara and Sam have lived up to the reviews and expectations on this B&B and they were wonderful!!!!

We were greeted with a friendly and welcoming smile, offered a tour of the B&B, escorted to our room (which was beautiful and exceptionally clean), enjoyed a delicious homemade breakfast in the morning... (and my husband is still saying that the homemade scones were the best he has ever tasted :) There was lots of food to go around and a wide variety to foods to choose from. We engaged in such warm and inviting conversation around the breakfast table and to top it off, they went above and beyond for us to make our stay feel like the relaxing weekend getaway that we needed! It was perfect!

For all of you who may be wondering or worrying that the New Owners may not live up to the standards of Rob and Bill, rest assured, that you will have a wonderful stay with Barbara and Sam! Give them a chance and you will not be disappointed! We couldn't be happier with the service, the food, the accommodations and friendly, inviting atmosphere!!! We will be coming back to Greystone Manor very soon for our next stay in Niagara very soon!!!!

Thanks Barbara and Sam!!!! :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amber P
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We celebrated our 20th Anniversary in Niagara Falls and stayed at Greystone Manor for 4 nights. Rob & Bill are truly the most gracious hosts. They instantly make you feel welcome, as if you were already old friends. From the moment you arrive until the moment you depart their goal is to provide you with outstanding service and a wonderful Niagara experience--AND THEY DO!! The location is just a few miles from the Falls and about 20 mins from the Niagara on the Lake area (vineyards, shopping & restaurants). The house and grounds are beautiful and well maintained. The breakfast they provide is enormous and delicious--lots of variety! We were fortunate enough to catch a few days when we were the only guests and asked if we could see all the rooms--not only did we get a personal tour & opportunity to explore the entire home, but Rob & Bill were kind enough to show us their before/after pictures and share their renovation story--this Manor was a true labor of love! Also, I'd like to add that on the days we were the only guests, Rob & Bill inquired if we'd like a different breakfast time (versus the usual 9AM) and asked if there was anything special we'd like to be served...they are just the kindest folks! They even gave us an Anniversary gift...so unexpected & generous! I can't begin to list all the "extra's" they bestow upon their guests--there are just too many. Here's just a small example: rides to bus/train stations & Falls/attractions, assisting with your luggage, providing daily bottled water, offering you a baggie at breakfast to 'take a scone/fresh pastry" for later...they just can't do enough to make your stay an extraordinary get-a-way. We would highly recommend staying at Greystone Manor--you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Topaz room and enjoyed having our own separate entrance!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 1Reds1
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I came to Greystone Manor in the Summer. We stayed at the Topaz room. Words cannot explain how much we enjoyed our stay. Everything from the beautiful room, to the exceptional service and care that you feel from Rob and Bill, to the HUGE tasty breakfast that you get every morning with a smile. The room we stayed in was super cozy especially since it's more separated than the other rooms- it almost feels like you're in your own little cabin. However, I can't say I know about the other rooms, but we are coming back at the end of this month for our 3 year anniversary and we will be staying in the Jade room this time. The breakfasts are fresh and full of flavour, the hosts make great conversation at breakfast. The rooms are clean, spacious. The hosts are caring, and sincere towards any concerns you may have and will answer all questions. I would give this place more than 5 stars if I could. Go to Greystone Manor, trust me, you won't be sorry.

Room Tip: Topaz room is wonderful. Best for couples and romantic getaways.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LizAvrutov
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed in the Jade room for one night on our way to Toronto and were so sad to leave so quickly! We were warmly welcomed upon arrival, had a great room with extra touches that made our stay comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful - very filling and delicious - we didn't need lunch! Bill was very helpful with restaurant tips and must see sites on our short stay. He made us feel as though we were staying with friends rather than at a B&B. In short the effort Rob & Bill put in to making our stay the best it could possibly be were not missed by us and we appreciated it so much. Another important thing about the Greystone - it is a short walk from the falls yet its away from the overdeveloped tourist part of Niagara Falls.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ann C
Tainan, Taiwan
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was alone on my trip in Niagara fall, I walked to Greystone from Rainbow bridge, and when I arrived, they were very welcome and offer me ice cold water, and kindly drove me to the tourist center. The room was very comfortable, clean, so as the bathroom. And when I mentioned I have to leave early to catch my bus, they said I could have breakfast earlier and take me to the bus station, which was really relief for me. And the breakfast is very delicious, and they packed for me. It is a very good Bed & Breakfast, and if there is my next time to Niagara fall, it will be my first choice. Thank you, Rob and Bill
在六月的時候我獨自一人去美洲東部旅行,那天我自己一個人從彩虹橋走到民宿,早已經是又累又渴了,當我一到民宿,民宿主人馬上提供冰涼的礦泉水,彷若天降甘霖!!隨後又主動說可以載我去遊客中心(我連問都沒問就主動提了)。房間非常的舒適乾淨,浴室也是,那天晚上我睡的超熟的!由於我隔天要趕客運,所以我就問說我能不能提早用早餐,民宿主人一口答應了,還說可以載我去客運站,大大減輕了我趕車的焦慮。早餐超豐盛的,麵包可以續。非常推薦這間B&B,如果有機會,下次我一定會再選這間民訴的!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 沈小萱
Rocky River, Ohio, United States
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This really was a great B&B experience. 20 min walk to the falls. 20 min drive to Niagara-on-the-Lake. The best breakfast I've ever had at a hotel or B&B... Hash browns, eggs Benedict w hollandaise, real house made cinnamon rolls and fresh fruit. Eggs were water poached perfectly. Even a view of the Niagara Gorge out the bedroom window.

This is the sort of B&B that you wish all were like.

Room Tip: not all room have a television, but there is one in the common living room downstairs.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo