“Setting the standard for a great B&B” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast

Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 66 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Setting the standard for a great B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed in the Jade room for one night on our way to Toronto and were so sad to leave so quickly! We were warmly welcomed upon arrival, had a great room with extra touches that made our stay comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful - very filling and delicious - we didn't need lunch! Bill was very helpful with restaurant tips and must see sites on our short stay. He made us feel as though we were staying with friends rather than at a B&B. In short the effort Rob & Bill put in to making our stay the best it could possibly be were not missed by us and we appreciated it so much. Another important thing about the Greystone - it is a short walk from the falls yet its away from the overdeveloped tourist part of Niagara Falls.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ann C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Tainan, Taiwan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was alone on my trip in Niagara fall, I walked to Greystone from Rainbow bridge, and when I arrived, they were very welcome and offer me ice cold water, and kindly drove me to the tourist center. The room was very comfortable, clean, so as the bathroom. And when I mentioned I have to leave early to catch my bus, they said I could have breakfast earlier and take me to the bus station, which was really relief for me. And the breakfast is very delicious, and they packed for me. It is a very good Bed & Breakfast, and if there is my next time to Niagara fall, it will be my first choice. Thank you, Rob and Bill
在六月的時候我獨自一人去美洲東部旅行,那天我自己一個人從彩虹橋走到民宿,早已經是又累又渴了,當我一到民宿,民宿主人馬上提供冰涼的礦泉水,彷若天降甘霖!!隨後又主動說可以載我去遊客中心(我連問都沒問就主動提了)。房間非常的舒適乾淨,浴室也是,那天晚上我睡的超熟的!由於我隔天要趕客運,所以我就問說我能不能提早用早餐,民宿主人一口答應了,還說可以載我去客運站,大大減輕了我趕車的焦慮。早餐超豐盛的,麵包可以續。非常推薦這間B&B,如果有機會,下次我一定會再選這間民訴的!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 沈小萱
Rocky River, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

This really was a great B&B experience. 20 min walk to the falls. 20 min drive to Niagara-on-the-Lake. The best breakfast I've ever had at a hotel or B&B... Hash browns, eggs Benedict w hollandaise, real house made cinnamon rolls and fresh fruit. Eggs were water poached perfectly. Even a view of the Niagara Gorge out the bedroom window.

This is the sort of B&B that you wish all were like.

Room Tip: not all room have a television, but there is one in the common living room downstairs.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Dale G
Nokia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Rob and Bill, thanks for your hosting. Me and my wife enjoyed our two night stay lot more than we thought. Room was exactly as described and everything was just great. I will always remember the fantastic breakfast prepared by Bill and the welcoming company of Rob.
The house is renovated with very good taste and the morning coffee on the porch looking over to niagara gorge was a memorable experience.
Lot of great golf courses also nearby:)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Peltinen
Berrien Springs, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had originally booked only one night on Oct 6th,for the Jade room and immediately asked for an additional night. We thoroughly enjoyed this room and bath. And were so blessed that the pearl room was open the following evening. Rob and Bill accomodated our dietary needs and the food was wonderful. The location was within walking distance of the tourist district. And we felt very safe walking back at ten in the evening and going out for a walk and long distance jog the next morning.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jean M
Chilliwack
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Everything you have read is true. A great place to stay, excellent food and the hosts were outstanding. Rob gets my vote for the best hostess at a B&B! I would stay here again, and have already told many friends about our wonderful experience. Lots of parking off the alley at the back of the house. Neighbourhood full of beautiful homes, but this house is exceptional in every way.

Room Tip: Our room was located on the main level, with its own outide entrance. Very convenient as we stayed...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Chilliwack62
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at Greystone Manor recently to celebrate our first 'caminoversary' and it couldn't have been more perfect. Bill & Rob welcomed us warmly into their beautifully restored B & B and their care and attention to detail was obvious in everything. The Jade room was really lovely, our breakfasts were delicious and decadent, and the personalized recommendations and advice made our stay in the area truly unforgettable. We will be back next year for more wine tours & walking....and to get spoiled by our hosts at Greystone again. xo

• Stayed October 2013