“Another Wondeful Stay!”
Review of Glen Mhor B&B

Glen Mhor B&B
Ranked #14 of 69 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Marilyn and Jim are two of the most genuine and gracious hosts you will ever meet! A lovely B&B where nothing is ever too much, the food fabulous and atmosphere cozy, spotless and relaxing. Will definitely visit again! I recommend Glen Mhor Guesthouse to anyone who wants an amazing B&B experience. This was my 5th stay and won't stay anywhere else! So good to see you both again. All the best for this coming season.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Addy333

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Marilyn and Jim are wonderful hosts. Breakfast is delicious and made to accommodate your preferences. Marilyn will give you info on where to go and things to do during your stay which is very helpful. The room was lovely, clean, comfortable. The bathroom was a little small but who cares! It was very nice and a great value, especially for the location.
There is a nice division of the home so that you don't feel like you're intruding in the hosts' house, and you have as much privacy as you need.
Just want to note that the hosts are very welcoming of same-sex couples, as that is something my partner and I were concerned about.
I would recommend Glen Mhor to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I spent two nights at the Glen Mhor Guesthouse in April. I arrived much earlier than the listed check-in hours and that was no problem at all. I immediately felt welcome upon meeting Jim and Marilyn and the check-in was quick, yet complete; Marylin gave some good tips on where to go and what to do. The Ivy room was wonderful, I found the bed to be much to my liking as I prefer harder matresses. As other visitors wrote the bathroom is quite small, but it is clean and of good quality. As an indication of the attention to detail: two wine glasses with a corkscrew were set up in the room and while I was alone for this trip I could very well imagine myself enjoying a glass of wine in the room during my next stay. The breakfast is made fresh and tasted delicious. Coffee and tea are complementary throughout the day while you'll be charged a small fee for soda and water. Parking is free as well. You may need a car to visit the wineries north of the B&B, but the casinos and falls are all within walking distance. All in all, I felt very much at home staying in the Glen Mhor Guesthouse and would highly recommend this B&B for any stay at the Niagara Falls.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We spent two nights at the Glen Mhor Guesthouse this past September, and thoroughly enjoyed the stay thanks to the comfort of the LIly room, and especially to Marilyn and Jim, our hosts, who did everything they could to help us with recommendations, reservations and directions. The breakfasts were first rate, and I must give special mention to their delicious eggs benedict. An added benefit is the location of their house: two short blocks north of the rainbow bridge, which means that the falls are in walking distance and we were able to leave our car parked at the house. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wl2012
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had a pleasure of staying at the Glen Mhor B&B the last few days. Jim and Marilyn were very gracious and helpful on tips of where to go and where not to. It rained one of the days we were here, but no worries, Marilyn was there to offer us an umbrella before we walked out the door.

The stay inlcuded free parking which is a nice savings as you seem to be charged everywhere you park in Niagara.

Our stay also included breakfast that was delicious! I would highly recommend a stay here. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank electricpisa
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Glen Mohr Guesthouse was the second stop on our trip to Niagara Falls and on into Canada. Jim and Marilyn were amazing with their helpful suggestions. We stayed in the Ivy Room- very clean and restful, although the bathroom was TINY! Breakfast was homemade, and very good. We would recommend this B&B to our friends.
One note - be aware that the buses stop running at the Falls at 10:00 p.m.

Room Tip: The Ivy room has a very SMALL bathroom and mattress is hard- perhaps you might want to choose a dif...
1  Thank Giraffesarewonderful
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We love this beautiful home, and try to get back there as often as possible. Jim & Marilyn make us feel so welcome and always offer their utmost hospitality. I love the private restrooms that each room has, and everything is always so fresh and clean. They offer an amazing breakfast every morning with many choices & help with attraction or touring information and arrangements. We have enjoyed our little getaway so much we are already planning our next chance to return.

Room Tip: The Ivy Room is our favourite, but all rooms are equally spacious and elegant