$164
$131
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$176
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$392
$307
$132
$121
  • Fitness center
$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$202
Otel.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssplash padwagon ridemini puttbouncy pillowbathrooms and showerscozy cabinsink roomkids activitieshot tubnice poollong weekendcheck in was easyfacilitiesfalls
Reviewed December 10, 2009

This past summer I had a chance to stay at Campark Resort in Niagara Falls Canada. I was impressed by the facilities but even more so by the friendliness of the staff. From people serving the great 'breakfasts in the barn' on the weekend to the office staff - they all seemed to enjoy what they were doing and actually made us feel like they wanted us to be there and made us very welcome. I have been to expensive resorts where the staff 'have' to be friendly and it doesn't always come across. At Campark they seemed to like being there and were always willing to help.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2009

We did a bit of camping at Campark Resorts in late August. It was a bit expensive at 40 $ a night for a campsite with no amenities especially when we could of stayed in one of the dozen motels just across the street at the same price. The park was clean, it was alright. There was some loud Karaoke on Saturday night until 11 pm but it didn't bother us. The showers were closed at 9h30 am so I had to walk about 1 km to get to the one other place in the park with showers but that was ok. I also bought wood from the small store at the park. The wood was full of sap and wet but I guess it's not their fault. We were awoken at 9 am both days we stayed there by loud lawnmowers or tractors. Why they were mowing the lawn at 9 am, we will never know. BUT THE WORST PART was the trains that seem to be bearing down at us at 1 AM!!!! We were less then 20 feet from train tracks. This is not a relaxing campground everything is not the fault of the owners but we will never stay there again and we will not recommend it to anyone. It is simply just in a bad spot. It's too expensive and not fun at all. AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bobapanbeers
Reviewed August 19, 2009

Me and my family stayed at this camp ground and enjoyed it. Friendly people, clean washrooms/showers, nice parks for kids. There is a $6.00/person/day shuttle you can take to and from anywhere in Niagara all day which is very convienient. Overall enjoyed our camping experience.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2009

my family stayed in campark in Beg. of Aug. on our first night at the park. my cannondale bike was stolen which WAS locked. There were sighs up to "lock up up your bikes & coolers at night". it implied there was problems with animals & not to leave bikes lying around. It turns out there is a rash of bike thiefts at that park and they are VERY much aware of this. Also not to mention the bike was chained up with 4 other bikes 3 kids bikes & one other adult. only one bike taken. The park was basicaly clean, the bathrooms could use some help. The pool was great the kids really enjoyed it. Very close to the falls &the shuttle was very helpful. The camp store was pretty poor,expensive and only gave money back in canadian. There was no mention of a train comming thru park, which came through @all hours day &night. also the sewer spout backed up on site next to my parents with a big puddle of sewage on the site, as we were packing up. We did enjoy our stay but mostly due to the family we were with.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank DogLadyNewYork
camper12345, Manager at Campark Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2009

Just want to clarify a couple of points: First of all, it is very unfortunate that property was stolen from the customer, we made a police report and have hired additional security as well as teamed up with surrounding businesses and campgrounds to avoid further problems. We do not take situations like this lightly and have been doing all we can to make sure Campark Resorts continues to be a safe family environment. Second of all, it is very true our store does only give back Canadian change, because we are in Canada, just as when a Canadian goes to the US, we receive American change, being a border city does not make a difference, we are still in Canada and therefore deal primarily with Canadian currency. We do suggest using a credit card to avoid getting Canadian change back and I am sure this customer was given the option,

Reviewed July 21, 2009

My family (including 7 year old son) and I stayed at Campark in a cabin for 4 nights in July 2009. We where impressed with the campground and where very impressed with all there was for us to do as a family. The pool was good size and my son loved it. There where 2 parks for him to play at, as well as an arcade in which we could all do a little something.
I was quite impressed with the cheap breakfasts in the barn during the week; all 3 of us could eat for under 20$.
I would definitely recommend this place to people who would rather camp it out and enjoy the outdoors than to stay in a stuffy motel room.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family