“Repeat Customer 6X”
Review of Campark Resorts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Campark Resorts
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Yes this place has a few trains going by, but i have never seen the Wagon Driver drunk or drinking! The people that run it are friendly & reasonably priced considering the train! We've been there many times and plan to go back this year, we did spend 2 wks there with our Grandchildren but the last couple years we spent 8 nights and 7 nights in Muskoka, just for a change!

Room Tip: There's a outdoor pool & splash pad & hottub! If i had to say anything negative, it wou...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LuckyGalonNash

Reviewed December 6, 2012

This is by far the best place I have camped at in Ontario. It has a huge pool, kids activities everyday, a very large and pro mini putt with WATERFALLS, go-Pedel bikes, two giant playgrounds and one thats like the McDonalds playgrounds, decorated arcade plus more!

All the kids loved this place, very clean and all the staff connected with my kids and made us feel at home. I would recommend this place over KOA (crowded, tiny and dirty) or Jellystone Park (Deserted and next to loud highway) any day of the week.

1  Thank IcewineImports
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Well there were 5 sites in our group, including families. Pool and splash pad were nice. Play equipment for kids was a bit run down. A bag of fire wood cost $9.50 The bath rooms were only cleaned once a day and often had no soap, dirty showers. The breakfast place was terrible but the worst part was the fire nazis. They start coming around by 10:30-11 telling you fires have to be out by midnight. They got more and more aggresive the closer it got to 12. They made us empty 1-1/2 cases of water on our fire saying it was a bylaw. I will never go back due to this behavior on their part. Let it be known they want you shut down by midnight, doesn't matter if you are quiet, the fun police are out. The morning trains are quite loud also, nothing like your baby getting woken up nice and early. Avoid if you enjoy and nice fire and want to decide when you want it to go out.

5  Thank wallchuck
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have been there a couple of times to camp. Well the 1st time we went the guy who drove the tractor for the wagon ride was drunk. My family and I walked by his campsite serveral times through out the day and he had a beer in his hand everytime we walked by I said to my wife I cannot believe this guy is now doing the wagon ride. My kids heart were broken that we wouldn't let them go on. Now this last time we stayed there we saw a guy being taken out in a police car. Come on this is a family camp ground my young children don't need to see this or be around this. I will never camp there again, trust me my friends and family will niether.

3  Thank John Lee D
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Just spent two nights here. No complaints. Place is a small campground with quite a few seasonal sites. Did not use any of the facitilites spent most of our time at the Falls or Wineries. Great for the price and location. Busy road with traffic noise if you are a light sleeper may bother you.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrsbondy
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Campark Resort in Niagara Falls ONT, was a great experience in our 10 day camping trip through North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ontario. They were very helpful with activites the park provided as well as what was going on in and around Niagara Falls. They also had an excellent breakfast set up in their barn which they have turned into a kitchen and activity area. Very clean, great washrooms/showers, we didn't have a chance to try out the pool but it was heated and looked very clean and well kept. I would definatley go back next summer and for longer.

Room Tip: They have cabins for rent also, although we only stayed in a campsite
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Renae S
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We had camp at Niagara falls before at Jellystone Park and wanted to try something new and pick Campark based on the picture of the playground. Most other parks had old playgrounds. Campark not only has one nice playground but two. The washrooms were great, 13 stalls in the ladies and there was a bathtub as well as showers. We loved the pool, splash pad and hot tub. In my opinion most hot tubs are dirty but this one was sparkling clean. There was a train but it only went by a handful of times a day and never at night or too early in the morning. The staff were quite helpful and organized. Next time we camp in Niagara Falls we will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family