See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not the creme de la creme, but it was what we paid for! It was clean with a great location. In comparison to the other hotels around, fairly inexpensive too. It definitely is outdated, but overall if you are looking for a clean hotel that is close to the action, I would stay here.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2018

The owner or the staff person was very rude. I need an iron that worked in the morning but office was closed. I seen the person in there but he tried to hide,I told him I needed an iron and he yelled at me to leave broken one on window ledge. I when back to my room and see him come out and toss the broken iron on the front lawn and left a different one out there for me. Also when we returned back from Toronto, I stopped in the office to mention that the bathroom was disgusting and wouldn't do anything about it!!!! When going into our room our bed wasn't made and this time my wife went to talk to him. The answer was this is an motel not a hotel. What an *&%* !!!!!!.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

I had a reservation confirmation from booking.com, they would not honor my reservation. Gavec2 different excuses, first was they had many walk in guests, 2nd was that booking.com was supposed to stop that promotion, 7 hr drive to Niagara falls and had no place to stay. Could not get other accommodations at that time, another 7 hr drive home, ruined entire weekend

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2018

Simple accomodation, but honest. Room was big, towels and linens were clean. Service kind. The owner was waiting for us in spite of our late arrival. Furniture was old and some pieces in bad condition, but everything was functioning, including wi-fi. Very close to the falls, and very convenient price. The overall aspect is not glamourous, but my impression is that this is a place being refurbished by new chinese owners, and they are improving it. Not a luxury place obviously, but our stay was pleasant. I would recommend it if you are the kind of people willing to experience a real american motel, and you do not ask for luxury.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Very dirty, there were no towels for shower, 1 small bar of soap, no phone in case u have to call front desk, no alarm clock, had to ask for cable for TV and WiFi, I don't recommend this motel to anyone

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family