“Worth the Price”

Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade
Ranked #14 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Convenient location, could walk or take a bus to everything we wanted to do. Staff was very friendly & bent over backward to please. Room faced the American Falls, was clean & stocked with plenty of clean towels. Was quiet, but it was during the week & not on a weekend when the partiers are out. Breakfast was included in the price. It was okay, but we stuck with peanut butter & jelly on toast. Free parking & never had a problem finding a space. Would stay again if we ever return to Niagara.

Room Tip: When making reservation ask for a room facing the falls.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cindy C
There are newer reviews for Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Our first trip to Niagara Falls, I'd recommend this hotel!!! Convenient, clean, looks like it was recently renovated, friendly staff, walking distance to the falls. The breakfast dining room was very roomy and clean. Parking available j. A Casino is right next door if you get tired of looking at the falls.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

While my wife and I didn't get a renovated room and we got exactly what we expected for the price. The room we stayed in (401) was in need of renovation but was clean. The room staff was very courteous and eager to assist. The lhotel was but a few hundred feet from the Falls and the Friday fireworks could be seen from the walkway across the street. The free breakfast was quite adequate and the pool and spa were a nice addition. One concern is the limited parking so be careful not to lose your space as you may wind up in a paid parking lot across the street.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TrekingNow
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Housekeeping left my room door propped open with my belongings in the room. I happened to return to my room unexpectedly around 5 PM. When I informed the front desk, they told me Housekeeping had already left for the day. When they came up to my room to see everything I felt like they didn't care. The manager never contacted me however I did receive a message that he wanted to offer me free breakfast at the restaurant next door for the two remaining days of my trip and 10% of the two remaining nights at the hotel. I felt very insulted by this offer. I called the 1-800 corporate phone number to register a complaint. I was given a complaint number and instructed to check out as normal then call back. When I called back, the corporate office did nothing to credit my bill. This hotel and it corporate office does not value their customers or their belongings. This hotel was not fancy by any means for the price it cost each night. Breakfast was the exact same items every morning - nothing changed. Showers had little pressure.

Room Tip: If you stay here at least ask for a room with a view of the Falls.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank CindyS60
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

For the price which includes parking and breakfast, couldn't get a better location. Rooms were nice, view was good, location was great. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only complaint would be to get emergency lighting in the stairwells. Power went out and if not for lights on our cell phones, would not have been able to get out of the building safely. Surprised Fire Marshall doesn't require lighted stairwells.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 5, 2013

In August, my party of 4 stayed at this motel/hotel on Murray Street in Niagara Falls, Canada for two nights while visting the falls and some other locations nearby in Canada (the butterfly conservatory north on Niagara Parkway is a great take). We had a room with 2 queen beds on the 6th floor in the "Tower" section. The hotel has an old traditional motel look to it, the rest of the property is two stories of rooms. The Tower has been gradually undergoing renovation as business allows; it started with the top or 7th floor of the Tower. Renovation includes ripping up the old wall-to-wall carpeting and leaving bare floors, which my party appreciated since some of us have allergies. The hallways were clean but need re-doing. Our room and bathroom were clean and the beds comfortable. With the sliding glass door to the balcony closed at night shutting off the street noise below, the room was quiet at night. The hotel is in a busy commercial district and fronts directly on busy Murray Street but is only a ten minute walk from the Horseshoe Falls and the launching point for the Maid of the Mist boat ride; and is fortunately several blocks away from the honky tonk Clifton Hills entertainment district. There are plenty of nearby restaurants to choose from. Be aware that tourists in Canada are charged an extra 13% add-on tax (Harmonized Sales Tax) at restaurants and at the hotels. The hotel staff were very accomodating and quickly fulfilled our request for an additonal fold-up bed in the room. The morning continental breakfast however is very average. Did not personally use the indoor pool but the three others in my party did and found it enjoyable. Would recommend staying here for a few nights primarily because of the convenient location.

Room Tip: Try for a room on the 6th or 7th floor of the Tower where rooms have been renovated. You also may ha...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank BillSir2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel is a short walk to the falls with excellent views of both the American and Canadian falls. Breakfast didn't begin until 8am which is a little late and people were lined up to get in. I'd recommend staying at another location closer to where the activities are, Ferris wheel, etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family