“Great stay”

Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade
Ranked #14 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Room was on the 7th floor, it was fantastic, well decorated, clean, and comfortable. Staff was very courteous and helpful. They supplied us with excellent local restaurants and shops for Canadian favorites. The breakfast bar was well stocked. The girl who took care of it was on top of everything, replacing all items that were getting low. All in all would not hesitate to stay there again or recommend it to a friend.

1  Thank Bob N J
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Merci......Thank you for your wonderful comments and also taking the time to acknowledge my
hard working breakfast attendant. She does a great job making sure all our guests start their day on the right foot.

We are happy you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you soon....

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The view is absolutely amazing and the price is really affordable. the hotel is the best place to stay in town and offers all the little things. Nice indoor heated pool. Very affordable and comfy. I reccomend this place to anyone looking to enjoy the niagra falls and have a reaxing vacation without breaking the bank.

Room Tip: ask for room with balcony view. i believe they were same price but you can see the falls from the ba...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ryno222
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

It is so wonderful to hear that you stay with us each time you are in the Niagara area. We just love our repeat guests.....it's like home when everyone comes back.
Thank you for your kind words and we will continue towards making each stay a great experience for you.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Wow! What a great experience. From the staff to the rooms, everything was great. The outside of the hotel is definitely deceiving because the rooms are very clean, renovated and have a modern color scheme. The location is perfect, walking distance to the falls and many other popular attractions. The hotel also offers free parking and free wifi. I have to add that upon my arrival, there was a problem with the jacuzzi in the room that I was to have, Donna, the manager, gave me some very fair options in order to resolve the situation, it was obvious that her number one goal was customer satisfaction. I would even go so far as to say that her and her team are what makes this hotel so great. Would definitely recommend the hotel to others and would most certainly return!!

Room Tip: "Tower rooms are the better rooms"
1  Thank Nance31

Thank you for your kind words and taking time out of your busy day to post on this site.
I got a kick out of your title for this review, at first was a bit offended but after thinking about it, it is true.
I strive to provide excellent customer service both myself and my staff members. And yes I always say "Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover"........we continue to upgrade our property and
the debate is still on about which rooms are nicer...

Again Thank you....I'm so happy I got the chance to accommodate you and make your stay memorable .

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We had a great experience there. The hotel has a good location, it's just a few minutes walk from the falls. Free parking, free wifi and a buffet breakfast is included. The hotel is totally renovated and rooms are clean, what we liked is that there's no carpet which is more hygienic and easier to clean.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Travellers C
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor and taking your time to do so.
Although our motel section of the hotel has been renovated in the last few years our tower rooms are still in the process of being done.
We are continually upgraded our property to ensure our guests have a great experience with us.

Again thank you

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed overnight in a tower room after going to a performance at the Shaw festival. For $70 we got a clean, renovated room with renovated bathroom, good free wifi, free parking (albeit In a small garage), and a decent buffet breakfast. The hotel is right across from the Fallsview Casino and a five minute walk to the falls. Staff were all very helpful. The only negatives were that the hallways need renovating and there is only one elevator. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments.....We strive to make sure all our guests and a wonderful experience.
As for our hallways we are still in renovations mode and hopefully after the busy summer is over we will not continue to put hard wood flooring in all our rooms and change the hallways too.

Hope to see you in the future

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The gentleman who checked us at night was very pleasant and helpful. He is outstanding as he also helped one of our friends find out what hotel my friend was booked in. Luckily it was the Holiday Inn next door. In the morning as I was going to checked out, the manager Donna was chatting and laughing with a white couple and I waited for them to finish. I told her I was checking out and she had an attitude when she told me I needed to return all the hotel keys. I didn't like the way she responded and her facial expression and voice showed how she felt. The manager should be more pleasant and treat people equally. The room I stayed in was nice and clean. It is exactly the way it looks in the pictures. My son liked the modern bathroom sink. The food was okay considering it was free and a hot breakfast (there were eggs, sausage, cereal and other things). I think the manager should be the gentlemen who checked us in rather than Donna. Would stay here again if not for the attitude of the manager.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Thank for your comments........As I was chatting with a couple at check out I do not believe pointing out a racial statement like you did is neccessary. I was assisting another guest.
I apologize for not giving you the prompt attention that you felt you needed but I treat ALL guests the same and in a professional manner.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very nice hotel, a few minutes walk from the falls.

Considering the fact that we had got a deal on this hotel from one of the travel websites, we didn't expect much.

But we were pleasantly surprised!

The first thing I noticed was the demeanor of the staff at the reception. The gentleman who checked us in was very polite & professional. I was really impressed.

There was enough parking space for all the hotel's guests.

The room was very clean & comfortable, and tastefully done up. The lighting was perfect. The bathroom had more than enough towels for two people. The bed & the pillows were comfortable. The only grouse I had here was that every time my husband turned, my side of the mattress shook too. But I still got good sleep.

Breakfast was the usual fare - scrambled eggs, cereals, sausages, etc. What we liked was that it was available till 11 am (most hotels we've been to close breakfast a lot earlier than that). We went 15 mins before 11 & the breakfast was still warm!

Right outside the hotel there is small bar/ cafe that plays good music almost all the time. We could hear it very softly when we opened the balcony door - i kind of liked that since it just elevated the "holiday feeling". (you could not hear anything at all if you close the balcony door).

I really liked this place & this is where I will stay again if I go back there!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a kind review about our property.
We strive to make sure all guests enjoy there experience here.

Hope to see you in the future