“n'allez pas la”

Ranked #91 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Laval, Canada
“n'allez pas la”
Reviewed April 26, 2010

A évité pour ne pas etre décu.Les chambres ne sont pas propre,toilette bouchée,jacquzi était sale,en plus pas de bouchon pour le bain,tapis sale.donc rien de positif.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank leperceur

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
toronto
Reviewed August 10, 2009

We stayed at the hotel I worked out a deal with management to checkout at 2pm. At 11 he knocked on the door wanting the key.At 12 noon, he came back and said we had to leave. I reminded him that there was a deal,and he told me if we weren't out he was "calling the police" yes the police meanwhile it was on my paper work we were to leave at 2.The place was filthy and smelled really bad. I would not recommend staying here,it's not fit for a dog.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank totalydicusted

Travelers are raving about these Niagara Falls hotels

Reviewed September 23, 2008

We made the mistake of not having a reservation, thinking that in the middle of Sept. even on a Sat. night that you could get a room near the falls. Much to our surprise, the American side was completely sold out upon our arrival at 7 p.m. Finally we were told this information after going to numerous hotels. The suggestion made was to go to Buffalo or to the Canadian side. We opted for the Canadian side only to find place after place with no vacancies. (We also needed three rooms). We finally came upon this motel with a vacancy sign. They charged $80.00 per room, but they had three rooms available. So as tired travelers at 9:00 p.m. we took them. The rooms were beyond awful. They were so small you couldn't set your suitcase down, not that you wanted to because the carpet was so gross that you couldn't take your shoes off until you layed down. As for the bedding, sleeping in your clothes is the better option. Holes in the sheets, stains on them, and very stained pillows made the thought of sleeping in the car a better idea. Unfortunately, six of us couldn't fit in it!!! The bathroom was just as bad. The toilet had mold in it as well as the shower stall. Bugs and cobwebs filled the corners and ceilings. The sink had mold growing on it as well. The towels, if you could call them that, were the just barely larger than what normal people call a hand towel. Each room got two and two wash clothes. They even had holes in them. The photos on the web site are extremely inaccurate. Don't believe what you see. And yes, the place stunk of bad body odor. I had walked back over to the check-in counter to ask for additional towels which they managed to find four of the six requested for all six of us. A female stepped out of the residence part of the hotel and was speaking in a foreign language to the person behind the counter all the while looking at me like i'd steal the towels or judging by the odor in here as well what I could possibly want additional towels for. Oh and did I mention that she was cleaning her ears with a q-tip as she was standing there. Between the odor and the ear cleaning I wanted to throw-up. My next order of business is to contact the Canadian health department, because in the U.S., this place would be shut down in a minute. Do not go here, it will ruin what should be a lovely time at one of the greatest wonders of the world!

• Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank timetour
nyc
Reviewed September 1, 2008

this was the WORST place u could ever imagine to stay in - there were flies in room, dirtiest carpet, worst bathroom, and on top of all naasty beds - room smelled like gutter (eww) -
We booked room - went in & after 30 minutes left the place - - - they didn't even refund us the full amount we had paid - only 50% paid back . NEVER STAY HERE YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR SURE - you will end up catching some HIV/STD

Stayed August 2008
3 Thank hugaa
Toronto
Reviewed September 8, 2007

okay WHERE DO I BEGIN? so apparently this is a 2-star motel. fine. its not like i wanna spend more than 8 hours sleep time in my room so it cant be too bad. BUT IT WAS! my boyfriend and i checked into our room (room16). we opened the door and by then i wanted to cry.

1. it was small
2. the bed was stained (this isnt the end of the stains)
3. burn marks on the toilet seat?
4. dirt in the tub
5. weird smell
6. i walked from the door to the tv bare feet and my foot turned black

we decided to go out for a bit

7. the door didnt LOCK! so someone yelled, LOCK IT FROM THE INSIDE. it was like a bedroom lock.

when we came back we went to bed, we really didnt wanna TOUCH the bathroom. but at 5:30am i was too cold so i got the blankets from this rack.

6. STAINEDDDDDDDDDDddd. and guess the color!

i dont know why i paid $100 for this mudhut. but hey, the fridge works well, is that worth $100?

• Liked — the fridge
  • Disliked — everything else but the fridge
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
5 Thank TheRoadtripGirl
canada
Reviewed September 2, 2007

I wish I had read reviews here before booking Niagara Inn. I booked it online one week before our arrival (Labour Day weekend) just because at that time this motel seemed to be the least expensive accomodation compare to other available hotels (still it totaled $250 for a 2-night stay). I was very surprised to see this rate for the 2-star motel but then I thought that was because of Labour Day and high demand. I was wrong. The motel was barely booked. We were enourmously overcharged for the tiny, dirty and run-down place. TV remote was missing, the door lock did not work properly. Smelly room, old grayish smelly towels. On the 2nd day I discovered that housekeeping was not available at this place. I asked the hotel manager to clean the room ( we had the garbage basket full of stinky garbage). At first, he said the housekeeping service was not available but I insisted and he promised to do that within an hour. Nobody showed up. They charged us double price and they absolutely ignored us! We took a stroll down Lundy's Lane and we found a lot of vacancies for reasonable rates. There is no need to book online - just walk in and you'll get better price and (I am sure) better room and service than we had in Niagara Inn.

• Stayed September 2007
2 Thank ledi_05
canada
Reviewed September 24, 2006

We are glad there was changed removeable improving room it was look better clean room We will go there again and there was 2 times We love it was very nice room but not care small size room and it is good lower price $$

• Stayed April 2006, traveled with friends