“A Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #22 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Toronto
“A Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed March 25, 2010

We've had the opportunity to stay at this hotel on several occasions over the past years, and always look forward to going back again! It's located in the heart of Niagara's attractions district and is an easy walk to the falls. The hotel features clean, spacious rooms and the staff go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. For a pleasant, comfortable stay at a decent price, we heartly recommend this Days Inn!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London
Reviewed March 18, 2010

My friends and I stayed at the Days Inn for my 21st birthday. The parking was free and there was also free WIFI. The WIFI signal wasn't super strong, but it got done what we needed. The hotel was within walking distance to Clifton Hill, although we didn't get to walk because it rained all weekend. We had a change of plans last minute and needed to stay longer than the 11am checkout time. The staff were very accomadating with that and let us stay until 3pm for minimal charge. It is a good place to stay if you are looking to save money!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
Cheapjourney
Reviewed March 5, 2010

Room is clean. Location is great near the falls and restaurants. Hotel staffs are friendly. Free parking. Unfortunately, this hotel is for leisure and not for business traveler. Even though they advertised "Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge", I'm not able to receive any WIFI signal inside my room. I'm technical so I know how to detect and setup a WIFI and there is no WIFI signal in my room. I can get a protected WIFI signal from the adjacent hotel. Each local call is charge a $1 or $0.75, where typically most hotels would offer this service for free (why do you have to charge local calls anyway?). I stayed in this hotel several times for only a short period, so I can live without internet access for few days or making phone calls. It's a great weekend getaway. But if I stay a week or longer or I'm on business, I would consider looking elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
staygreen, General manager at Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls, responded to this review, March 12, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We hope to be of service to you in the future.
Orangeville, Ontario
Reviewed March 3, 2010

My fiance and I went to Niagara falls for a weekend getaway just to relax and have some fun watch some olympic hockey. We found this hotel to have been at a good rate for a suite and for how close it was to everything so we took a chance and booked it. The last time we stayed at the radisson which was in october of 09 and we hada great time. However nothing compares to the experince we had when staying at the days inn, first off our room was huge and had a living room. Everything was so close and the steak house next door had awesome food. The staff was extremly friendly and very helpfull printing off maps and even a menu for a resturant in the area.. SECURITY IS ON SITE WHICH IS A NICE ADDED BONUS AND THEY ARE SUPER FREINDLY AND EASY TO TALK TO JUST TO TALK IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE GETTING A COFFEE OR HAVING A SMOKE WHEN THEY ARE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A GOOD VALUE AND A GREAT LOCATION, EXPECT ALOT MORE THEN WHAT YOU PAID FOR

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
staygreen, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls, responded to this review, March 12, 2010
Thank you very much for your kind words!
We hope to be of service to you in the future.
Oshawa
Reviewed February 18, 2010

The Days Inn & Suites on Centre St. was a great place to stay. I would like to thank Celina at the front desk who was exceptionally nice and very personable. The room was very clean and large. We have stayed in alot of different hotels in Niagara Falls and this is the best place we have every stayed. It is minutes from Clifton Hill which was wonderful without having to pay the huge room rates. Will return again and again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Windsor
Reviewed February 8, 2010

My husband and I decided to take advantage of the off season and head to Niagara Falls for a few days. I looked at several hotels and found a really good rate at this Days Inn. The hotel was in walking distance from everything which was great. It had an alright continental breakfast. The pool was closed unfortunately, not exactly sure why. We didn't go to swim anyways so that was not too big of a deal. Rooms were clean and hotel was quiet. The only issue that I did have was that I had to stand at the front desk for about 10 minutes before anyone even noticed I was there. As I stood there I could hear them talking and walking around in the office areas behind the desk. After 10 minutes I got fed up and walked outside and back in. Luckily the desk clerk heard the door that time and came out. She wasn't really friendly, just kind of did her job. Overall the trip was good.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Canada
Reviewed February 8, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here 2 years ago in the summer. The hotel is up center street and if you walk two minutes you will be in the city of Niagara falls.

We had a Jacuzzi Suite and it was perfect. The water was nice and warm and the room was cleaned every day. The only thing that would've be a bit better was the have a balcony because I like to sit there and sip coffee in the morning. We also had a coffee machine with pretty good coffee. The breakfast was alright, it would get a bit repetitive so we went to the Tim Hortons just down the street.

Other than that, we really liked our hotel and we will definitely be back this summer!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple