“Awesome hotel, Absolutely nothing wrong!”

Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls
Ranked #21 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed February 8, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here 2 years ago in the summer. The hotel is up center street and if you walk two minutes you will be in the city of Niagara falls.

We had a Jacuzzi Suite and it was perfect. The water was nice and warm and the room was cleaned every day. The only thing that would've be a bit better was the have a balcony because I like to sit there and sip coffee in the morning. We also had a coffee machine with pretty good coffee. The breakfast was alright, it would get a bit repetitive so we went to the Tim Hortons just down the street.

Other than that, we really liked our hotel and we will definitely be back this summer!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,234)

Reviewed January 28, 2010

We frequently visit Niagara and over the past 12 years have stayed in dozens of hotels in all price ranges, and must say the Days Inn on Centre Street is the best value hotel we have visited. Celina at the front desk was A1 and tended to us in a professional, efficient manner. Rooms were spacious and clean, as was the lobby area. Close to the old casino yet far enough away to be quiet, and free parking was a plus. One drawback was the dismal view of a closed restaurant across the street, but hey if we want to see the falls we just walk 5 minutes to get there. $56 for a double queen room, and $79 for a king suite with large 2 person jaccuzzi, fridge, microwave, plus free parking and continental breakfast (just ok - it really needs some fresh fruit!) alone makes this a great value. The gym was clean but small and basic - not for fitness buffs, Customer service is what puts this hotel at #1 over other similarly priced places. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2010

My daughter wished to see Niagara Falls then we decided to come here. The hotel location was great. It was a short distance from the Victoria and Clifton Hill, thus, it was quite silent yet close enough to walk to the Falls. Our room was clean, spacious with a comfortable bed. It also has a heart shaped Jacuzzi tub within which I enjoyed very much. There was free breakfast although the options were not really special. Nice and friendly staff, cosy atmosphere. After all, it is GOOD VALUE~

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2009

We had a room(631) with a King Bed and a Jacuzzi. We also had a little fridge with freezer and a microwave which gave us the chance to buy food and eat at the hotel to save money. Besides there is never much open on christmas day. I like the staff here, they didn't fight with us over the DMF and admitted it was a voluntary charge which we were not paying. The cleaning staff didn't start the vacuums until 9:30am which was at least a decent time. This time if year was really quiet, I appreciated not having kids running around in the hallways. Parking if free, another bonus and this hotel is located close enough that you can walk to everything, another bonus! This was a good choice for us. It's true that there are not very many channels on the T.V. Breakfast was not fancy, but we had bought some extra food to add to it and took a tray downstairs to bring food up! We spent time on Clifton Hill, at the Old Casino and around the falls at night, it was nice to hang out, and still have the option to go out if you wanted. We really had no problems at this hotel and we would stay here again. Sonny at the front desk is very nice and helpful!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2009

NEGATIVE:

The room was rather small – it was the smallest room with two queen beds I was ever in (it made me wonder how it was possible for 4 persons to stay in that room) – and it was only moderately clean and slightly worn out.

The view from the window was to a wall.

The breakfast was free but the breakfast area was crammed in the morning and the selection of food was small. I have to say that though there was not much on offer the things available were good.

The internet didn’t work in my room (and I would guess that it didn’t work in most of the rooms). When I went to the front desk to complain they suggested I came downstairs to the lobby with my computer. Which I did since I needed to use the internet – and like myself there were at least 5 or 6 persons using their laptops on the lobby. They advertise that there is free internet on the rooms and that’s simply a lie – at least in many rooms it is.

You can hear all the noise from other rooms and from the hall.

The selection of channels on the tv was small.

There’s a small indoor pool on the ground floor which makes the halls and lobby floors always wet and slippery. Be careful.

POSITIVE:

It’s just a 7-10 minutes walk from the falls – and though it’s located smack on the city centre it’s slightly far away from the bustle of the bars and restaurants

Parking was free – though it’s an outside park easily accessible by the street. Also, after you check out if you still want to stay and visit Niagara there’s a parking lot just across the street where you can park for $5 a day.

The staff was generally friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2009

My 20 year old son and I spent 2 nights in Niagara Falls seeing the sites and touring. We did not want to spend alot for the hotel and I wanted a room that was large enough so that we would each have a bit of privacy.

The hotel was a good value - large, clean and quiet room with two queen beds and a seperate seating area with couch, excellent wirelees internet and cable TV, refirgerator and microwave in the room, free parking, attractive public space and nice workout room. There was also an indoor pool that we did not use. Breakfast was a bit on the simple side (no fruit, waffles or hot cereal) but adequate (bread, bagels, peanut butter, cream cheese, margerine, cold cereal, coffee, juice). The staff was friendly and helpful.

Good location, walkable to all - and great magic show at theater right next door.

• Stayed: November 2009
1  Thank DannyE44
Reviewed November 20, 2009

Hotel was well located. Nice check-in palce, but it was not the same for the room. The room wasn't clean, some hair in the bed and in the bat. Maybe we were in the old aprt of the building, but not the cleaness place I've been in. For 65$ a night, I tought it was only ok. Should I've paid 20 more bucks to be at the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. Ok place, not much.
Breakfast was ok, as are continental breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends