Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls
Ranked #21 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed November 10, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Donna M, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stayed here for six days recently. Had a very nice room on the 6th floor. Parking was over $5.00, which we hadn't realized on booking, but as parking costs an arm and a leg in Niagara Falls, it was more convenient to leave the car in the lot and walk everywhere! Reception were friendly in most regards, and the room was cleaned and tidied early each day.

Breakfast is not free, unfortunately, but then, there are plenty of places very near for a good value breakfast. The Golden Steer is just across the road, for example.

The hotel has a coin-operated laundry, which was very convenient for a stay of six days.

Wi-fi was unfortunately very sporadic, and sometimes worked, then a few minutes later, didn't work, inexplicably. Reception staff weren't too helpful in this regard, saying there was nothing wrong with their router, despite the obvious fact that there was!

Would stay here again, for the value, especially at this time of year when prices are low.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors may well be the reason that wi-fi is so sporadic, being farther from the rout...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CAROL B

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and comments. We have had a problem with our WiFi having a weak signal and has been looked into. My staff is always ready and willing to help our guests in any situation. Next time you find this aspect of your stay not to your liking please let me know. Thank you again and hope to see you in the near future

Reviewed November 5, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Donna M, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hotel was OK. Location was good not far from the falls or Clifton hill. Housekeeping should be more aware of how the sheets fit on the bed.
I think the Wyndham brand of hotels should be more aware how they are run and how they look.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PITACGGC

Thank you for your comments and I have addressed to my housekeeping staff the issue of ill fitting sheets that you may have experienced in your room. I apologize for this and yes it is a standard with Wynhdam and an oversite on our part.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Location great, room fair, price right for time of year, 80.00, 2 queen beds non smokeing, fridge and micro, great exercise walking to falls, breakfast not included, (had pizza from night before) breakfast is 6.00 per person if you want it. I guess a new thing for some hotels to do is to charge for parking, 5.95 us. per day. They don't tell you that when you book. Oh, had to get a complimentary tooth brush from front desk, forgot to bring one, never thought an item could be made so cheap, (I know its free, but would rather be charged 3.00 for a real one)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post your comments about our property. Parking charges is an norm in Tourist areas of Niagara and we decided to upgrade our hotel with a new cafe that would offer a wider variety of breakfast items along with lunch and dinner choices.
We do have a sundry shop located near the Cafe that sells an arrange of brand name toiletries as opposed to our "complimentary"ones.

Thank you again for your comments they are always a learning tool for my staff and myself

Reviewed October 31, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank James S

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Thank You Thank You !! Especially to Dana and Sunny for taking such great care of us !! This was our first time staying at Days Inn and we Can't wait to do it again, we had such great service ALL staff were amazingly polite, chatty and extremely friendly. I loved our room it was quaint and cozy very clean. We were there for my Bday and had the best time ever,Dana had also offered to upgrade our room for $10 more due to the fact I found the bed to hard for me,but that's just me,my hubby loved the firm mattress and me I like pillow top and soft so as you see everyone is different,It was wonderful of Dana to go that extra mile and offer an upgrade but we were cozy in our cute and comfy room already so we declined and she gave me extra blankets to make my side of the bed more cozy for me. How cute she was very thoughtful and sweet :) and you know what ?? It did the trick !! Had an amazing sleep !! We just loved the staff here they will make you happy that's for sure. I also would like to say a big Thank You to Sunny, he is the Assistant GM and what a pleasure, Sunny as well made sure we were happy and took the time to chat with us about our future stay. Can't Wait !! I can say we have stayed in many of hotels/motels and this one by far is now our RETURNING destination hotel spot. You guy's were amazing ALL of you Thank you again OH and if you get hungry you must stop by there café for there pizza OMG YUMMY !! The manager there was so much fun she's a blast and very accommodating she makes a mean pizza :) :) This staff went above and beyond for us in more ways than one and that is what you call amazing customer service. Thank You ALL again see you guys in May for our anniversary !!

Woooeeee
Kari and John
Oct 24th-27th

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 2hearts1soul

Kari & John: I want to personally thank you for going over and above to compliment my staff members . They work hard each and every day to make sure they are delivering the customer service that is number one to us. When a guest acknowledges this, well you made there day!!!!!

I'm so happy we exceeded your expectations and that you have planned your next trip with us.

We will be sure to get your side of the bed ready and pizza in the oven....

Thank you again, it is guests like yourselves that make this job rewarding..