Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls
Ranked #22 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Markdale
“Great value”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We found the room very clean and comfortable. Lots of room with a separate area to watch TV. Good value for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Woodstock, Illinois
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our stay was enjoyable. We walked to the falls and enjoyed site seeing on foot. Room had several minor deficiencies. We mentioned them to staff when we left, so maintenance could be performed. If no one mentions, maintenance items, they'll never get fixed.

Attica, Michigan
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was an okay place to stay, rooms fine and what I expected for a Days Inn. However, here is what they do not say, to park your car in the motel lot overnight is $5.00 each night! Not complaining but come on we are not on the falls and the rate should have reflected this. Also breakfast is NOT free, they have a high priced breakfast bar with a waitress, forget that, there is a nice place 30 feet away across the street and you get served! Here is the kicker, my "Canadian, low flush toilet" backed up. So I go to the front desk and let the guy know, he reaches under the counter pulls out a plunger and says, "Here, go fix it." No I don't think so." I reply. Then some union guy says I can do it but this is not my shift and you need to give me written authorization. Come on guys quick the fifth grade banter and fix your broken stuff yourself!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Donna M, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I want to apologize for my staff's behavior if in fact they were unaccommodating and rude. This is unacceptable behavior and I have addressed this with them.
We are not a union property and I strive on customer service. Again I apologize that we did not exceed your expecations.

Donna Mancuso
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview
Courtyard Niagara Falls
Courtyard Niagara Falls
#10 of 128 in Niagara Falls

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls

Property: Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls
Address: 5068 Centre Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N9, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Niagara Falls
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#15 Business Hotel in Niagara Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls