“Great staff, comfortable rooms and a central locations for...”

Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls
Ranked #21 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We walked in the lobby and noticed that there's renovations going on and I thought "hmmm I was not told about this" its my mother's day going away with my daughter's and I want it to be a good trip. But... as soon as I got to the desk things changed- the desk person is very friendly and nice, room is clean and updated. The ENTIRE STAFF are very helpful and accomodating. The computer in the lobby didn't work, they tried to get it to work and no results. Its the way the staff handled everything that made it all BETTER :) So, even with the renovations going on, lobby computer didnt work... its the fact that NO is not an answer, its... "let me see what I can do" kind of way- that's what I call great customer service! Thank you all for making my trip worth driving 6hours to get to you :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Donna M, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
It is guests like yourself that make all our hard work worthwhile. We try our best each and every shift to make sure our guests needs are met. I appreciate you noticing my staff and their work ethic. I will post your review for my staff to see and I hope to see your again on your next special trip to Niagara.

Cobourg
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We would highly recommend this property to anyone. It is very clean, staff is friendly, convenient location and the price was right. We would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Robert Peter L
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our property. They were short and to the point and I appreciate that. We are very happy we could exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us.
See you on your next trip to Niagara we look forward to it.

Barrie
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The hotel was under renovation. We stayed before at this hotel and we like it, however, this time it was not as good as in the past. The room and service was very good, the lobby and the breakfast was mostly affected by the renovations.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Donna M, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for being a repeat guests at our property. We value your business and thank you for your comments.
I would just like to say the only part of the hotel that is under renovations is the lobby area. We are very excited about our new addition to our property which will be a Cafe opening in early June.

Hope to see you again in the future.
Travelers also viewed these Niagara Falls hotels
Courtyard Niagara Falls
Courtyard Niagara Falls
#10 of 129 in Niagara Falls
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,835 reviews

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls

Property: Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls
Address: 5068 Centre Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N9, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Niagara Falls
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#15 Business Hotel in Niagara Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites - Niagara Falls Centre St. By the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls