“Thanks for a great tour Joe!”
Review of Niagara Fun Tours

$41.53*
and up
Full-Day Niagara Wine Tour and Tastings
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on this wine tour and had an amazing time. Joe the driver and tour guide was very entertaining and kept us laughing the entire time. He was very informative about the wineries we visited and made us all feel very comfortable and welcome. This is the first time I have ever participated in a wine tour and I would certainly do it again. Thanks to Joe and the team for making it a wonderful first experience. I would certainly go back for another adventure.

There are newer reviews for Niagara Fun Tours

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I went on a 4 winery wine tour with 3 of my girlfriends today.

We all had a great time! The wineries were interesting. The first winery, Strewn was by far the best. It was the cleanest, they were very generous with their tastings/ samples, the host was informative and engaging.

The second winery was Dr. Joseph's. The hostess was very nice and taught us a lot and showed us the grounds and inside where they make the wine.

The last two wineries, Diamond Estates and Riverview were a little unorganized. The hostess' were really young and didn't seem to know as much or share with us, any of the wine making processes, etc.

We stopped for lunch at Kurtz Orchard. The food was okay but slightly overpriced and the staff seemed really young and unorganized. We had an issue with a sandwich being different from what was advertised and they refused to refund the cost, instead they offered a soup which was less than half price of what was paid for the sandwich in the first place which was frustrating.

Our tour guide's name was Joe and he was fantastic in every way. He seemed really genuine and kind. He was funny and engaging. He taught us a lot about Niagara history and quizzed us and made a few jokes. What a sweet guy and a really good driver! I was impressed.

I am very happy with our choice to purchase a ticket on this tour. The tour guide Joe, made the trip memorable.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This wine tour was fun for everyone. I tell you there was never a dull moment and due to Joe/Mikey he was certainly hilarious, FUN, entertaining kept us and ALL the other passengers entertained throughout the whole tour. This company is very fortunate to have you Joe/Mikey as an employee. You ought to be performing to larger crowds! No doubt you are talented. We thoroughly enjoyed your skit you certainly were not boring or a regular bus driver who would sit in the seat of the bus . The price of this tour ought to be much higher in price due to the entertainment. We will never forget this trip. The wineries and wines were excellent. We will be back to take another tour with our co-workers family and friends. We are looking forward to see what you have in store as entertainment in the near future.

Thanks for telling us about the other tours that Fun Tours has to offer. We will be back for the winter ice wine tour, We hope you will be our driver next time. Until then, keep up the good work! My husband and I agree you are a gem and a valuable asset to Fun Tours. I will forward this review onto your manager.

NOW I need to elaborate a little on an article below by Kathleen T and below that review of your twin sister Kath0812. I now see that Kathleen T you are new to trip advisor as of October the 8th 2013. As I look over your profile of Kath0812 YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON IN THESE ARTICLES. You mention in your profile that you are between 50-60 years old. I'm very confident your only in your late 20"s. We know we sat in front of you and your boyfriend or was he your husband, don't know YOU NEVER STUCK AROUND long enough to introduce yourself. Certainly you weren't friendly when we attempted to introduce ourselves to you. You got on the bus at the Perfume Factory before the driver could finish his introduction. You then left with whoever you were with...it was a shame you never stayed. Instead, you judged the driver/tour guide (in this review) and chose to leave the tour at that time. You missed A GREAT WINE TOUR and good clean fun. You need to get a life and get out more! The driver was a good, safe driver and entertaining also. If you would have chosen to stay, you would have found that out! He indeed made our day and every other person’s day a happy one. We work all week and looked forward to having fun, in which we certainly did. The tour was awesome with Joe aka Mikey making it entertaining. As professional driver/tour guide, neither Joe/Mikey never touched alcohol as you claimed. So don't condemn when you chose to leave a perfectly good wine tour and chose not to stick around to find out the truth … shame on you. I don't want to be mean like you, however you didn’t deserve to be on this tour or be in the presence of those who want to be entertained

Maybe you should have stayed home and watched TV

Christine A.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was the worst group tour I've ever been on. I've traveled through all of Southeast Asia and felt more comfortable on a bus than with our driver, Joe. Yes, people are on the tour to have fun and drink but that doesn't mean they want the driver to be drunk as well. He made many references to being intoxicated (at 11 am in the morning!) while being responsible for a group of 50 people on a coach bus. He even referenced driving a bus off of Niagara falls. I wouldn't recommend this trip to my worst enemy.

4  Thank Kathleen T
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The bus driver Joe/Mike (he called himself both) on this tour made us so uncomfortable, that we got off the bus before the tour even started. His first announcement was that he was quitting his job on the spot and had called another bus for back up. Whether this was true or not, he made several references to being a heavy drinker. We were concerned that he was in no shape to drive. He then told everyone that he was going to drive a bus over Niagara Falls that day, as a stunt. If this was his idea of a joke, no one on the bus was laughing. When we reported his inappropriate behaviour to the company, they brushed it off, saying he was just joking. We are no strangers to having fun but this driver took things way too far, we were scared for our safety.

5  Thank kath0812