“Aka Overnite Inn”

Add it.
Mood I Resorts
Ranked #83 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I booked this motel based on deratoul's 4 out of 5 review. His standards must be even lower than mine, which are low.
Thank goodness when we checked in at 10pm a kid answered the bell, because that was the last time anyone was at the desk for 3 days. Instead there was a sign saying to call a number or head down the street to another motel for help. Which was a issue when we needed toilet paper, or wanted more thin towels and pillows. Luckily the kid's family seems to occupy 2 or 3 of the 8 units, so we ran across him a few times. The lone free socket, in the bathroom, stopped working, so we had to unplug the cable and tv to charge our devices. The wifi could take over an hour to load one page, no exaggeration. And I emailed beforehand a couple times about that pool and never got a response. It's there, but unkept, stagnant, and filthy. Also the walk to the falls takes an hour.
Believe it or not, overall I was satisfied. (I said my standards were low.) The kid was polite, the bus stop is handy, it is next to an outlet mall and an IHOP with wifi, and it's CHEAP. Fine for laying down your head after a long day out and about. Just know what you're getting!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James C
Reviewed August 8, 2013

It is nice little Motel(hotel) in the heart of Lundys Lane, close to factory outlets and only walkable distance away from the falls itself. It has bus stop just opposite to the rooms so you can get downtown (city centre) in less than 20 minutes. In general recommended for people who are planning to sleep there, would not recommend if you are expecting high standard hilton-like place as there is only fridge, tv and microwave in the rooms (but for people like us it was perfect) however for less than $26 a night you cannot find anywhere else that good.

Pool was shut, it is reopen now and after quick chat with a Guy working there we were directed to differen hotel to use their pool

Room Tip: they all on the ground floor and try to get one further away as you next to quite busy street. A/C f...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple