“Fun but rather short”

The Crystal Caves - A Mirror Maze Adventure
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We got the package deal thru one of the haunted houses so it wasn‘t so bad, it was the off season Feb 2013, so nobody else was there but us.
We went thru once came out and the very nice ticket lady asked if we wanted to go thru again so we did no extra cost we did this a couple times so it was fun.
During the busy season I don‘t think it would have been as fun

2  Thank Amanda F

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I went last year and found it more fun then. But the special deal received through one of the haunted houses made it worth going back. I wont go back again though.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We had a good time at this attraction, although my youngest decided to go ahead and became very scared when she couldn't find her way back to us. No harm done. She waited for everyone else on the next trip through.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Visited NF this August. Family vacation. This was by far the best attraction on Clifton Hill. Friendly staff. Very nice, young female cashier. The kids enjoyed the maze. Good value as the entrance fee allowed you to go in all day. If you visit Niagara Falls, would recommend this attraction!
We all really enjoyed the "bird" in the front of the attraction -- very comical and catchy

3  Thank karatelady
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was probably the best mirror maze that I've ever been in. Both my kids who are 5 and 9 really had a good time and lots of laughs! They make you wear gloves so there are no finger prints on the mirrors. Don't run because I guarantee you'll run in to a mirror if you do! It was really short, really expensive, but a lot of fun with the kids.....younger kids. :)

2  Thank DTLTA