“A pleasant surprise, worth the $$$”

The Crystal Caves - A Mirror Maze Adventure
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've taken my nephews to the Crystal Caves several times. It's nice to find a really enjoyable tourist attraction in the midst of the other tourist traps on Clifton Hill. Despite 3 visits, I still get lost in the maze! When I finally found my way out, I had to stand on the street for 15 minutes, waiting for my nephews to find their way. The concept and the presentation are tops!

All reviews
"great fun"
"admission"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is a mirror maze, and you can get so lost inside. My friend and I probably spent 45 minutes trying to get out, only to have worked our way back to the start. It was a lot of fun and I would definately do it again. Make sure to go with a partner though, it can be a little scary getting lost and running into the mirrors.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Take your time and enjoy this crazy cool indoor mirror maze! They say it takes about 10 mins on average to get through. Go and get lost and have fun! Worth every penny! : )

1  Thank Tammy D
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My 2 & 5 year old and my husband loved this attraction. My husband thought that it was some of the best mirror tricks he has ever seen in a mirror maze.

1  Thank stsang
See more reviews
Reviewed September 4, 2012

OMG-you HAVE to try this. It's basically a mirrored maze where you put on white gloves and try to feel your way around to the opening without smashing into a mirror. You will see 15 reflections of yourself and you have to figure out the right way to go. Sounds silly but it's really fun. Our kids are 8, 10 and 12 and we all loved it!

1  Thank Nicole H