“Royal Treatment, Royal View”

Christienne Fallsview Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Christienne Fallsview Spa is one of a kind! Located within the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, the spa features exclusive amenities, products, sights and sounds. Christienne is the only Spa in the world to offer treatment areas and a Relaxation Lounge that directly overlooks the majesty of Niagara Falls. Unique experiences continue as the spa is home to one of only six hydrotherapy infinity jetted tubs in Canada and is the exclusive home in Niagara to the GUINOT line of skincare products. In addition, the spa is also the only Spa in Niagara to feature a custom created aromatherapy scent, custom blended teas, and a specialty refreshment beverage designed specifically to highlight the experience and location. Your journey to serenity starts at Christienne Fallsview Spa
Hamilton, Canada
“Royal Treatment, Royal View”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

On a cold Saturday in Feb. my girlfriend and I decided we needed a girls weekend away. We found Christienne Fallsview Spa and booked ourselves in for a relaxing Pedicure with paraffin treatment. I was blown away by the spa from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. The pedicure chairs are located in the most perfect spot overlooking both falls... the picturesque scene before us with the frozen water, the snowy trees and the serene beauty of the falls was enchanting. All snuggled up warm in our pedicure chairs we were spoiled with wonderful pedicures. All of the staff was friendly and consistently ensured we were comfortable. I would recommend Christienne Fallsview Spa to any one looking for a relaxing retreat above the hustle and bustle of the streets below. This spa was clean and the staff was great. I will definitely be returning... maybe next time I will indulge in the Hydotherapy tub or if I can convince my other half to join me, we will do a couples massage.

Visited February 2014

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Relax with a view!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very relaxing and beautiful environment, including disposable flip flops for those of us who forgot sandals. Very friendly and competent staff. Well worth the money for a great treatment in a unique environment!
I had the 55min pregnancy massage and Frankie was very thorough, with just the right pressure. I felt super relaxed and slept wonderfully that night.
I also had the signature pedicure and Leah did a great job. My heels are so nice and smooth (and they were a mess). They use really nice products- scrubs, etc. They have the top quality polish you would expect and a great selection of colours. Leah also provided a really nice leg massage.
Both providers were very friendly and nice to talk with during the treatments.
Thoroughly enjoyed myself! I would highly recommend this splurge!

Visited February 2014
Bolton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christienne Fallsview Spa”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I celebrate our 24 anniversary last November 25,2013 and we spend the night at the Sheraton Hotel and we enjoy a day in the Christienne Spa very recommendable place the personal is so nice and the place is amazing ! excellent service very professional staff.

Rochester, New York
“get away night”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Entirely enjoyed the Spa visit, great people and treated like royalty! Great Massage and a very relaxing time in the sauna. Wife and I both enjoyed water and snacks afterwards and enjoyed the outstanding view of the falls.

Maple, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Absolutely stellar experience!!!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

What a fantastic afternoon! Fantastic facilities with an exceptional view and serviced by very professional yet warm staff. From the couples massage, to the infinity pool, thru to the pedicure, it was an experience we will never forget. Looking forward to our next visit.

1 Thank TeamJTM