“NOT WORTH THE MONEY”

Christienne Fallsview Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Christienne Fallsview Spa is one of a kind! Located within the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, the spa features exclusive amenities, products, sights and sounds. Christienne is the only Spa in the world to offer treatment areas and a Relaxation Lounge that directly overlooks the majesty of Niagara Falls. Unique experiences continue as the spa is home to one of only six hydrotherapy infinity jetted tubs in Canada and is the exclusive home in Niagara to the GUINOT line of skincare products. In addition, the spa is also the only Spa in Niagara to feature a custom created aromatherapy scent, custom blended teas, and a specialty refreshment beverage designed specifically to highlight the experience and location. Your journey to serenity starts at Christienne Fallsview Spa
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I want to say upfront how nice the staff was. Me and my boyfriend bought a couples package with a facial, massage and time in the over rated infinity tub.
The infinity tub was not even working, they did take the charge off which was great. The sauna wasnt even prepared for us to go into, empty bottles of shampoo and conditioner left in steam room. I would normally let this slide...but we paid over 500 dollars for this day and left feeling very upset.
The massages we not massages, I can have my boyfriend can just rub my back for 30 minutes..
I have been to several wonderful places for massages at half the price they charge.
The facial was relaxing, but I left there with 2 new pimples. They just overlay prouducts.

Its quite a cheap treatment they provide.

I would pass! save your money

3  Thank Ragan J

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Wonderful experience at the Spa, very relaxing, I took an early morning appointment..had a massage, then showered. The views are stunning in the morning..and quite impressive of the falls. Staff is friendly, it's quite place to unwind..before heading out to the noise kids. Great place to have a spa-treatment with the girls for a night on the town..perhaps during the summer..

Kimberly W, Manager at Christienne Fallsview Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Shazea,
We all need a "place to unwind" where we can escape from our daily routines. It is nice to hear that you were able to enjoy our spectacular view and that you had such a nice experience with us. We look forward to connecting with your again soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This spa offers high-quality service, including a unique experience of a hydrotherapy bath with amazing views of Niagara Falls. Their staff was very professional, accommodating & created a great experience. The massage techs were great.

Dear Samantha,
Striving for the ultimate spa experience is our goal! I am happy to hear that we were able to provide the level of excellence for you and your guest during your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the rest of our team!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Christienne Spa has not only a view to die for,one of the best in Niagara Falls but you will receive a massage second to none.The staff are friendly and fun, the facility is clean and appealing.If you are looking for a place to relax in Niagara Falls,look no further!

I couldn't agree with your more regarding the view, it is very spectacular!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We are very pleased to read that you had such a great experience with us! We will look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went to get away just the hubby and I to Niagara Falls, not thinking the hotel would be kid central....... well not to worry Kimberly and her staff, took us to a different planet with side by side couples massage.... All was calm and tranquil and we left feeling like rubber. A great relaxing time for couples to just put the noise of life on the shelf for a few moments and enjoy the view. The hyrdotherapy tub has a view of the falls that just naturally allows the quiet relaxing romance over flow more then the tub. Kimberly and her staff executed the moments we were striving for with ease and greatness. The only disapointment we had is that all good things must end. The clean and tranquil spa is perfect stop for any person or couple looking to just enjoy one of the worlds wonders for a view and experience only one could dream of, at an affordable rate.Hope to see you all again soon.....I don't see any rational way to rate this Spa anythng but a 5.

Kimberly W, Manager at Christienne Fallsview Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Your gracious gift of feedback was so wonderful to read. It is always our goal to exceed each of our guests' expectations. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Christienne Spa Team. We look forward to having you back again soon.