“Fabulous spa experience”

Christienne Fallsview Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Christienne Fallsview Spa is one of a kind! Located within the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, the spa features exclusive amenities, products, sights and sounds. Christienne is the only Spa in the world to offer treatment areas and a Relaxation Lounge that directly overlooks the majesty of Niagara Falls. Unique experiences continue as the spa is home to one of only six hydrotherapy infinity jetted tubs in Canada and is the exclusive home in Niagara to the GUINOT line of skincare products. In addition, the spa is also the only Spa in Niagara to feature a custom created aromatherapy scent, custom blended teas, and a specialty refreshment beverage designed specifically to highlight the experience and location. Your journey to serenity starts at Christienne Fallsview Spa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fabulous spa experience”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Just got back from a 1hr relaxtion massage. It was amazing and feel great after a very relaxing massage. They are very professional and promptly looked after. Would recommend this spa to my friends and family.

Kimberly W, Manager at Christienne Fallsview Spa, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful and relaxing massage at Christienne Spa. Your comments are truly appreciated and will encourage other Trip Advisor visitors to treat themselves to some of our spa experiences. we look forward to seeing your again soon!

Rochester, New York
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Wonderful Couples Massage”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We had a couples massage package through the hotel and it was amazing. It was my first massage and Jen was very nice about making sure I was comfortable the entire time. I highly recommend the couples massage package. After the massage, we were led into a hot tub area, where we had an amazing view overlooking the Falls. It was beautiful! I gave this a 4 because when we did first arrive, the front desk seemed a little unorganized. We weren't greeted right away, even though there were four people behind the counter. Besides that, everything else was great!

Visited March 2013
3 Thank EchoCH
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your "Couples Getaway!" The Christienne Couples Retreat package that your experienced is truly a great one for couples like yourself. No where else in the world can you experience that spectacular view. We look forward to connecting with you again in the future.
Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Overpriced Manicure”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I attended this spa for a girls afternoon. I was informed that this was a 45 minute manicure. They were late starting and went past the 45 minutes. When the manicure was completed I was informed that my nails were still soft and to be careful not to smudge the polish. After 4 hours of being very careful and using the old trick of icewater, they were still tacky. By the 5th hour, after presuming that they were good and dry, I pulled my hands out from my pocket, only to find the imprint of material from my jeans. I paid way too much for a manicure that took 5+ hours to dry.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank MommaSr83
Calgary, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Top Quality and unreal view”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We booked at couple's massage a week in advance and had no issues securing two RMT's to perform the massage on a monday morning. The atmosphere at the spa is wonderful, crystal clear views of the falls, great tea selection and some of the comfiest bath robes I have ever worn. The massage was top quality (I teach massage therapists) and came out feeling very relaxed. I also enjoyed their steam room and shower facilities afterwards and found all the staff to be very pleasant and friendly. It's not cheap, but if you're looking for a splurge, the quality you get is worth the price.

Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very relaxing and enjoyable experience”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I were staying at the Sheraton and decided to splurge on a trip to the Christienne Spa despite the poor review. Overall, as soon as you step into the spa you will instantly feel relaxed. They had serene music and beautiful decor, and it has an amazing view of the falls with floor-to-ceiling windows. We were offered slippers and robes while we filled out forms, and there was seating right at the windows where you could enjoy a drink (cool lemon-lime water or a selection of various delicious-sounding teas). Change rooms offered a shower, steamroom, and sauna facilities.

I booked a couples massage, and also had a manicure for myself, and massages were done by RMTs who also offered us official receipts afterwards which could be used to claim from our insurance.

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves but I do need to mention a few deficiencies. Firstly, I specifically requested a mother-to-be massage for myself and a destressing massage for my husband. After even confirming the reservation over the phone, and after filling out our information forms indicating I was pregnant, the RMT still wasn't aware of this. Fortunately she quickly changed the layout of the massage table to accommodate for this. Also, the people who booked my treatments maybe weren't thinking practically, because as soon as I was finished my massage and was relaxed, I was rushed into quickly changing back into normal clothes to get my manicure. This was slightly ridiculous as after any massage you are sticky and gross and covered in oil, and should definitely have a shower. I rushed a shower and didn't have time to enjoy the steam room or sauna (I would've liked to if I wasn't pregnant) or even blow dry my hair. This made me a bit stressed out again. Just remember that if you're booking more than one treatment to consider the amount of time you'd like to take to relax or wash up in between. Husband also noted that it was slightly inconvenient to shower as there was no place to put soap and shampoo except for the floor.

Visited September 2012