“let down”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Went here because Antica down the street was packed. Service was alright at first. Placed our order, one cheese pizza and a pasta item without mushrooms. The food came pretty quick but the pasta had mushrooms that we asked to be left out. The waitress offered to get a new one made but we didn't want to wait. Both meals were very bland and flavourless. Pasta was 16$ definitely not worth the price.

1  Thank pizza_luvrr
There are newer reviews for Johnny Peppers

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Loved it!! Service was great and food was delicious!! We would definitely go again if we are back in the Falls. Well done!!

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Been to Johnny Peppers a few times. He never disappoints us. This time I brought two other couples with me and they were amazed. I had steak this time it was to die for. My wife had the salmon and I seen it done in the wood fired oven. My friends however had to be taught a lesson on pizza, so they all had pizza they were floored on how good it was. It was hard for us not to order pizza but we still got a taste from everyone at the table.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I ate here Oct 26th while staying in Niagara Falls. I had a voucher from Groupon, that is mainly the reason why I chose this place. They have a real wood burning over in which they cook the pizza, it is great! So many different pizza combos available and very very tasty.
I also ordered seafood pasta, and it had to be one of the best that I have ever ate. It tasted so good, and home made. They also bring out bread with seasoned oil, it is amazing as well.
The prices are very good and reasonable.
Service was great. The waitresses were helpful. No complaints.
I will be going back

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have been to Johnny Peppers quite a few times and they never seem to fail me. I've been with friends who's taste in food are different then my own and they always seem to enjoy it! Although I usually get the same thing the rare times i tried something new or shared with someone else the quality of the food is consistent, well prepared and always delicious.