“Ok”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here since it was close to hotel. Clean looking place. Pizza was good and my daughter and split one. Wings were just ok. My sons lasagna was great. Wife had a steak sandwich which was tough. Prices seemed a bit high.

There are newer reviews for Johnny Peppers

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast buffet was ok, but I'm not a meat eater so there wasnt much option for me. However, dinner was fabulous. Please try the rigatoni with asparagus and blue cheese. Heavenly. There was so much on this menu I could have sat eating all day.

1  Thank MrsTME
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place was great for breakfast, reasonable price and lots to choose from, very friendly.Open early charge extra for coffee but actually didn't even charge us for mine, my wife had hot water no charge. it is a bar type restaurant. Buffet style breakfast.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Advertised as wood burning pizza oven I had to try this place... looks decent at first appearance, my coke was flat and the pizza horrible... i had a better pizza at a gas station for 3.00 (delta sonic by boulevard mall in the usa)... the service was nothing to talk about either.
not exactly sure what other people are comparing to anyway... for pizza visit something else...
i did not try other food there....
sorry... i wish it was better

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My Family and I visited Johnny Peppers twice Friday and Saturday evening!! Enjoyed the family style meal they serve!! The service was great and friendly and there was 15 of us so we added a couple of pizza and wing specials and enjoyed everything!! Thanks alot for our pleasent experience!!! Jim and Rita Donato...