“Outstanding!”

Queen Charlotte Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: we are a British resturant and tea room.all our pies and cakes are home made . its little bit of england here in canada, we do the english style fish and chips and roast beef with yorkshire pudding .steak and kidney,cheese and onion pies, we also import british foods,candy and drinks.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had a great meal at this very quaint, traditional tea room. The food is homemade, very good and reasonably priced. The staff were very attentive and made us feel welcome. It is not designed for kids (there are no high chairs), but they do have booster seats and will accommodate families. The bangers & mash and fish & chips were both outstanding. Can't wait to come back!

1  Thank eastharbor11

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Absolutely a lovely tea. We were four ladies spending the weekend in niagara and had pre booked our high tea. I do not think this is a must however we had the option. Beautifully set tables with cups and saucers, white linens and proper tea utensils, Linda, the owner served us a lovely tray of sandwiches (roast beef) cucumber and cream cheese and egg. Huge scones with fresh preserves and Devonshire cream with multiple refills of hot tea. Tea always tastes better when done like the english with loose tea. We were so full.....no wait...she still had to serve the dessert tray...omg. Lemon curd tarts, chocolate squares and batten burg cake (yummy). They also serve a short menu including fish and chips. Lots of people were coming in and ordering the fish and chips for take out so we are assuming it must be great. Certainly not on the strip but well worth the very short 5 minute drive from downtown.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My friends and I had the pleasure of having a fantastic lunch at one of the best spots in Niagara Falls. The service, the food and the ambiance was tops!! Food is all homemade and the chef, sweetest lady, comes out very quickly to the table to ask how your food was...not many chefs do that anywhere. The waiter, her husband was not only efficient but very charming. Their soups, salads and entrees are amazing but their english fish and chips are worth the drive from anywhere! They are definitely a perfect pair and it shows through this beautiful establishment that they both created together. Highly recommend. Will be there in 2 weeks when I head back to Niagara Falls with some relatives. Can't wait!!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Queen Charlotte was an all-around delight! The food was fresh and tasted great. Fish and chips were perfect; homemade tartar sauce the best I've ever tasted. Tea service was on a par with the best tea rooms. Decor is well done. The homemade bread for the sandwiches was an extra treat. Service was attentive and friendly. We even got excellent advice and directions for our afternoon touring! Don't let the "Tea Room" name stop you...the menu has something to satisfy everyone. If I lived nearby this would be the place I took all my guests for a lovely lunch, dinner or tea.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My family and I went there once and were instantly hooked. We have been there numerous times since but I'm sure that none of us have tried everything yet. The fish and chips are so good you just won't want to eat anything else! We consider ourselves to be fish snobs now because we can't eat fish anywhere else, it just doesn't live up to Queen Charlotte's food. Would definately reccomend to anyone in town looking for some traditional British food.

1  Thank Thwaitem