“Good Pub Food”

Cuisines: British, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We went to this pub after seeing it when we were walking around the casino area. We went for dinner early on a Friday night. We were lucky, because within a half hour the place was crowded. We ordered perogies with cheddar cheese and potato for an appetizer. It was unreal! It was fried in bacon fat (I think) with onion and bacon saute on top of it. I couldn't get over how good it was! For our entree we both ordered the fish and chips. A large piece of cod and plenty of chips. A very good meal at a very good price, and the service was just as good!!!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

The turkey burger with goat cheese is fabulous. I try to stop by and eat one on the patio at least twice per month. As an added bonus, I can feed French fries to the seagulls, while watching drunks dip their toes in the nearby fountains.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

place had burgers and chicken and soup on special. They both were tasty and good price too. They also had a very yummy bubble gum taste cocktail drink which I loved. Husband said beer was good too. We sat on the patio with the little fountain view. It was fun. We went back there for another meal too .

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We nearly missed this place as it is tucked in the corner of the Fallsview Casino building. The food was good and the server was friendly. There is a nice outdoor patio with a view the falls.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stephanie was our waitress and she was very helpful and offered great service. The food was very good and the drinks were too! We went back the next night for drinks and Mike was our Bartender. He was great and so were the drinks. I had all of their special drinks except for anything with Gin. I don't much like Gin. (0: Would recommend and if in Niagara Falls would go again.