“Nachos are the best, servers are good”
Review of Falls & Firkin - CLOSED

Falls & Firkin
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, British, Pub
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Mississauga, Canada
“Nachos are the best, servers are good”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Have come here many times and the nachos seem to get better each time. This time we asked to hold the jalapenos and add more tomatoes/veggies, and they were amazing, no extra charge. The servers are very accommodating and friendly.
I understand that some things are made there and others are brought in, so don't be afraid to ask for advice and in particular what is made in-house.

Visited July 2013

Macomb, Michigan
“Nice patio”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I ate lunch here on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. We sat on the patio which is very nice. He had a spicy chicken fold over sandwich on Naan and I had an egg wrap from their brunch menu. Both were great and the service was good too!

Streetsboro, Ohio
“Good food, bad service.”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family and I ate here on a Wednesday. When we walked in, only two other tables were occupied, but we were still seated in a back corner. After ten minutes of not being acknowledged by any employees, we got up and moved to another table (I think they had forgotten we were back there). The waitress was friendly, but the service was slow throughout the meal.

I ordered a peach and feta salad with chicken; the chicken was delicious, but the peaches were underripe and hard, and the dressing was flavorless. Everyone else loved their food; overall, my salad was good.

The bill was over $100 for four people getting a cocktail each and a salad/burger/wrap/sandwich, which is pricey but expected. It's a tiny restaurant inside a food court, so don't expect a very nice view.

The atmosphere of the restaurant was cool and classy, and I liked that. The cocktails were also very good. However, I would choose to eat elsewhere next time.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Ok, but not what we expected”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were expecting a restaurant. We were disappointed to see that it was part of the Casino food court. Food was ok. Beer selection was very disappointing. We should have gone somewhere else!

Visited July 2013
Brantford
“A stop worth taking”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Small but clean and quiet, great place to stop for a bite to eat. Our server/bartender Mike was over worked but was still on top of our table and tables around us. My wife ordered the butter chicken pot pie and my order was the steak on a bun with onions and mushrooms. Both were done right and tasted great, would order this again in a heart beat. Two meals, two beers and tip was $50.00.Not a bad deal for being in Niagara Falls where everyone is gouging you for your money. Glad we found this gem.