“Niagara's Hidden Treasure...”

$10.36*
and up
Skylon Tower Observation Deck Admission
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The Angelo Rossi Galleria on Queen Street in Niagara Falls is a "must-go-see destination". To be able to sit and watch a Maestro of glass at work is a thrill that only a trip to Murano, Venice could compare to. Justly so, the Rossi famiy of glassmakers have been developing this amazing craft for over 500 years! I have visited this gem of a studio many times and never tire of looking at these fabulously, colourful and artistic creations. Both Angelo and his partner Diane are beautiful people, generous with their time, appreciative of their visitors and passionate about the GLASS! Stop by and you will witness an amazing symphony of art, history and talent all in the hands of one man. You won't be disappointed!!!!

5  Thank Cher M
There are newer reviews for Maestro Angelo Rossi Gallery

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I recently visited Angelo Rossi's Galleria and the experience was pure pleasure.

Angelo is a gifted and skillful artist. I was simply mesmerized watching him graciously create such precious works of art. Diane (Angelo's wife) was so entertaining with her stories. She is a perfect compliment to Angelo. I wish you both the best of luck!

3  Thank JB V
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The originality and uniqueness of Angelo Rossi's Galleria and Studio completely blew me away. The art is so beautiful and definitely amazing to watch Angelo form and shape the glass. I saw Angelo create a glass horse in minutes which was absolutely amazing.

2  Thank GinM0316
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was on Queen Street and it was mentioned that I should stop in the Rossi Galleria. I liked his clowns immediately. I have collected Angelo"s pieces over the past few years and also bought pieces as presents for family. I go in to see him work from time to time and see what is new. I asked Angelo and Diane if it were possible to make special pieces and Angelo was able to make the items. I especially like the Monet Series. Each vase is a match to one of Monet's paintings.
I would like to suggest this would be a great addition to your time in Niagara Falls.

3  Thank Gary H
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Angelo Rossi displays beautiful craftsmanship through his unique, one of a kind glass decore. Visit his shop in Niagara Falls and be amazed at his trade when you experience it first class. I loved every special piece he made. Definitely want to go back again!

1  Thank Daniella B