“So amazing”

$9.98*
and up
Skylon Tower Observation Deck Admission
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Wish we were there when they were blowing the glass. Still spent money on two pieces.Only went because they gave us a coupon with our Hotel package. so worth it and would never havee went without it.They are online too!

1  Thank starart

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Had a wounderful experience at the Angelo Rossi Galleria. Angelo and his wife are two of the nicest people I've met. It was a real treat to watch Angelo work the molten glass into beautiful works of art. If you are going to visit Niagara Falls be sure to visit Maestro Angelo Rossi's Galleria on Queen St and don't settle for imitaters.

2  Thank 04Tripper_01
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The other stuff is made in China and looks it. Come here the quality is exquisite.

1  Thank rsdtigger
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Angelo Rossi's work has no competition. He is an artist first, crafting and creating original glass works right before your eyes. Our experience at Angelo Rossi's was outstanding. I have many pieces of older cranberry glass, a colour that Angelo created. When you are looking to buy authentic cranberry glass go to Angelo Rossi for the best handcrafted cranberry.Don't be fooled by mass produced glass.
A visit to Niagara Falls must include a stop at Angelo Rossi's Galleria for an experience as unique as the Falls.

1  Thank Vases_2
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I have been to the Angelo Rossi Galleria and Studio a number of times. I live in Niagara Falls so it is extremely convenient to stop in. I have five pieces of his workmanship in addition to 7 "cherries" to complement my one bowl. They all look amazing on my fireplace. His demonstration of making his artwork is not anything short of spectacular. I have seen him make a number of items and each one is as beautiful as t he next. I hope I am able to purchase another piece. There is just one note I would like to add. There is only one Angelo Rossi Studio and that is located on Valley Way at Queen St. in Niagara Falls. The building is attached to a micro brewery/restaurant. Any other pieces which are claimed to be by the maestro are not authentic. If you do not purchase your special piece of art from his studio on Valley Way at Queen, then you are not getting the "real" thing. You will know his art work because he hand engraves the pieces you purchase with his signature. There are no markings with an "R" and a circle around it. Those items are not his. I do hope you visit his studio. You will not be disappointed. Both Angelo and his wife are extremely friendly and are a pleasure to talk to.

2  Thank Lilygirl2001