Villager Lodge Niagara Falls
$53
$163
$113
  • Restaurant
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$122
$109
Hotels.com
$137
$117
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Pool
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$130
$78
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$313
$236
HotelsClick
All reviewslundy's laneboiled eggshoneymoon suitefresh wafflesextended staybbq areastayed nights herebigger hotelswould definitely stay here againheart shaped tubbreakfast roomshort drivecomfy bedtim hortonsfree breakfastclifton hillmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Great location close to the falls. Rooms were very clean and spacious. Ours had a flat screen tv as well as a kitchenette, and had been newly renovated. The modern breakfast bar where you could have fresh waffles was a nice touch. Staff were welcoming and service was excellent. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank veegee86
Nick B, Manager at Villager Lodge Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2014

Villager Lodge and the management of the hotel appreciated your time and review and glad to hear that you had a great time by staying with us. Thanks for coming.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Had I known before I booked this place that it was a place that had exterior doors, I would have never booked this place to begin with. I absolutely detest places like that. The only reason why I booked this place was because it seemed like a good deal. After calling the hotel directly, I found out that the only room(s) that were available for the times that I wanted were the Honeymoon rooms with the heart shaped hot tub. I thought that this was a good deal since my husband and I were travelling to Niagara Falls for our wedding anniversary. Boy, was I ever wrong. This place is located in a dumpy area and looks very sleezy. Upon entering the room, the floor was still wet from the cleaning. Very unsafe. I also found it tacky that there was an Air Wick air freshener in the room. I had to turn it down because it was way too overpowering. I also noticed the very outdated bathroom fixtures, which reminded me of a college dorm room. Additionally, there appeared to be a very outdated air-conditioning unit. About the only positive I have with this place is the fact that it was close to the falls. I would never stay here again and would recommend that my friends and family avoid this place as well.

Room Tip: Stay far far away from this dump
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lmr6326
Nick B, Manager at Villager Lodge Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Of course you will see wet floor if you check in this place 3 hrs before check in time start. You should appreciated our services instead of complaining that you were allowed to check in early without additional charges with smile. But its disgrace to have people like you who are dishonest and liars. Also you were booked by third party site and not directly with the hotel.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

The first room we had was the hot tub room we took it because that was all that was available the floor was filthy and the hot tub was annoying too close to the bed my boyfriend and I didn't use it the room echoed because of the tub we didn't have a safe or extra locks on the door and the bed was hard the ice bucket was dirty and didn't come with a sleeve the breakfast seemed okay a lot of fresh fruit when we changed rooms that was so much better clean floor more comfy of a bed the door didn't stick for the bathroom though that wasn't fun and every room had a big fly in it however every room had a fridge microwave and a flat screen tv plus free calls to the United States with the room change I would definitely stay here again the manager was pleasant as well

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Nick B, Manager at Villager Lodge Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Villager Lodge and the management of the hotel appreciated your review but not exactly honest review. Let me explain: when the guest called for the reservation for two nights they were told that all the standard rooms are sold out for the first night and the honeymoon suites are sold out for the second night. So if you want you can stay the first night in a honeymoon suite and the second night we will have to move you in a standard room. which were fine to them. We told them clearly the situation and accepted by them. Next day when the time come to switch their room as was promised ,the issues begins. As for the lock issues: Every lock is Electronically operated and have a built in DEAD BOLT that can be LOCKED OR OPENED from inside the room only. As for the floor issue: same cleaning staff cleans the rooms every single day. Their second day room was also cleaned by the same cleaning staff. We are here to help and serve anyone who come to stay with us and these minor things cannot be told that how to use our facilities because some guest might feel embarrassed. but can be explained upon request only if asked. Villager Lodge is the place where you pay for 2 star prices and the services and amenities are same as compared to bigger chain 4 star hotels without any additional charges. We still apologized for the any inconvenience that occurred but please be honest.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We chose this place to stay because our friends stayed before and told us everything about it. We got exactly what were told. Its very clean and well kept place. We will not hesitate to stay here again and will recommend to all our friends. Breakfast was great as we made our own fresh waffles. Thanks for taking care of us.

Room Tip: If you are allergic from carpet ask for 2nd floor for wood flooring room. Main floor carpet and 2nd floor wood flooring.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Villager Lodge and the management of the hotel appreciated your honest review and time to share with the others. 32 out of 32 rooms are fully renovated about six months ago with all the required amenities placed in the rooms. Also we are going to add more comfort to your stay coming next few months by replacing the entire rooms with new mattress and furniture. Once again, thanks for staying with us and looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Nick B, Manager at Villager Lodge Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014