“Fantastic home cooking”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Went to the egg and I for breakfast what a beautiful local. The service was phenomenal. The waitress was knowledgeable about the menu. The food was savoury and cooked to perfection. Coffee was great. Its refreshing to see a family run business with the actual owners there cooking and serving. I would rate this number one breakfast place in niagara.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

First time at Niagara Falls new spot. Loved it, friendly staff excellent service food was wonderful. Had a great time, will do again and again!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I just LOVE this place!!! We really enjoyed our breakfast at The Egg & I. The restaurant has a cozy atmosphere to it and the staff all seem to really enjoy being there. Judging by the crowd that had gathered by the time we left, we’re not the only ones that think so highly of them either. Breakfast is reasonably priced. Portion sizes great! Service is excellent!

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I am your best customer EGG AND I!!! Thanks for being in our city!!! I always come here with my friends and every time i am trying something new and always is so gooooodddd!
We love THE EGG AND I and i will keep coming with my friends for the great food,portions,service and reasonable prices since we are on budget. Best place for breakfast all day and lunch in town!! SEE YOU SOOONNNNN!!!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

My husband and I went for breakfast there this past Sunday. It was a little strange to walk in and see almost the exact same decor as the previous restaurant, with only minor changes - since the former restaurant was a dinner place and this is a breakfast place - you just expect something brighter.
That said the service was fantastic. Everyone was friendly and we didn't have to look for anyone at any time, they were always available.
The food was really very good, even the potatoes that some people have complained about - I enjoyed them. There was a lot of food, and the fact that you got free coffee/tea when you spent over $4.50 was a huge plus, and something that no other restaurant in the area has (but should)