“Good food, Good service and Good atmosphere. Not to mention, reasonable price”
Review of Mai Thai Cuisine

Mai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #94 of 578 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Our first trip to this restaurant was just a pit stop since my wife craved for thai on our visit to Niagara. Since then, we have made it a point to take a detour every time we pass close by. The food is awesome and so is their service. The atmosphere is great. My personal favorite is their pineapple curry.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The most amazing Thai food restaurant in Niagara Falls. Food was delicious, well prepared, nicely presented. Prompt service by wait staff.keep it up Michelle.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

good food, good portions. Would defs. recommend this place to friends. only authentic thai place in the area.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Came to this restaurant on the spur of the moment with my friend that is a local. It was our first time dining here. Restaurant is very clean, great atmosphere, great food. The mango salad is out of this world. Would definitely be back next time I am in town !!!

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

After staying 3 days in niagara and eating nothing but burgers, steaks, fries etc in the Clifton Hills area, my hubby and I really wanted something different. We were in the vicinity of Lundy's Lane when we stumbled across this place and I'm glad we did. It is truly a hidden gem. The food may not be absolutely perfect, but it is pretty damn good! Our server was a sweet girl, Prices were reasonable considering it's a tourist area. We will definitely be coming back here whenever we are in the Niagara region.