“SO GOOD”

Mai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #94 of 578 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

After staying 3 days in niagara and eating nothing but burgers, steaks, fries etc in the Clifton Hills area, my hubby and I really wanted something different. We were in the vicinity of Lundy's Lane when we stumbled across this place and I'm glad we did. It is truly a hidden gem. The food may not be absolutely perfect, but it is pretty damn good! Our server was a sweet girl, Prices were reasonable considering it's a tourist area. We will definitely be coming back here whenever we are in the Niagara region.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

By far the best Thai place in the area. Pad Thai was awesome. Large menu. it has a bar and Very good prices for the falls!

1  Thank Lps922
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The pad thai is awesome, would highly reccomend. Service is top notch and friendly, we went when it was real quiet and spring rolls are yummy 2

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I am so confused by this restaurant. Several people have recommended it to me, but I was very disappointed by the food! We went there last Friday and ordered pad thai and red curry with beef. These are my two absolute favourite thai dishes and even mediocre versions of them will usually satisfy me. Not so here. The pad thai looks nothing like the picture provided on this site. It had that reddish ketchupy sauce that you can get from the supermarket if you want to prepare the dish. Also, there seemed to be no tamarind in this dish whatsoever. Honestly, it did not taste like pad thai. Plus, the portion was very small.

The red curry beef was marginally better, but the sauce was a bit bland and lacked the real coconut flavour that comes from lots of coconut milk. It could have also used some lime juice and lime leaves.

Overall, in my opinion, the food tasted like it had come from a grocery store package, which was very disappointing.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were vacationing in Niagara Falls for a couple of days. We were both graving Thai food which is one of our favorite foods to eat back home in NYC. We both surprised and happy to have found this Gem of a restaurant. The setting was excellent with jazz music playing in the background which set a great mood to dine. The food was outstanding, especially their assorted appetizers which we easily gave five stars. We knew right away this restaurant was family owned due to the great quality of their food. The waitress was very friendly and the owner's daughter was an outstanding host. Their menu was moderately priced and their portions served was very filling. I have tried many Thai restaurants in NYC and I honestly have to say, this was one of the best Thai Restaurants I have ever been to! I have even made it a point to tell the owner's daughter how much my wife and I love their food! If you are visiting Niagara Falls and want to try outstanding Thai food at an affordable price, Mai Thai cuisine is certainly the place to go!

1  Thank BigAnt2191