“Great Thai food in Niagara Falls!”
Review of Mai Thai Cuisine

Mai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #98 of 564 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Baldwin City, Kansas
“Great Thai food in Niagara Falls!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Read the reviews here on trip advisor and went there for lunch. Fresh, cooked to order Thai food, very delicious! Lunch choices included Red Curry, Spicy Basil Thai and Pad Thai Noodles. All delicious!!!

Visited August 2012

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Easy access, great food, great staff”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Caution: closed Mondays We stopped in, lots of parking, greeted by the staff as if we were family. Good selection of menu items. Fast, friendly, efficient service. Food: good presentation. wonderful taste, adequate quantity. Reasonable prices. Yes, everyone speaks English. We intend to go there again whenever we're in the area!

• Visited August 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Okay Food, Good Service, Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I went to Mai Thai after a day of touring at Niagara. Mai Thai is definitely not near the major tourist attractions of Niagara, it is closer to the Outlets if you going there, it would be closer by. We took our car and there is parking available, as it is farther from The Falls.
The staff was very friendly and the restaurant had a several tables at 9:00 pm on a Saturday night. We had the calamari and the fresh rolls for an appetizer. The calamari was okay, a little rubbery, but they did give you a generous amount. The fresh rolls were better of the two appetizers.
For dinner my husband had pad thai, and we have had pad thai from many places and it was just okay. It was not the most authentic pad thai we've had. Not the worst, just okay. It seemed like it had ketchup in it, which was a bit of a turn off for me.
I had the soy sauce noodles and it was okay too. It did have good fresh vegetables, which I appreciated, but the noodles seemed a little under cooked, and it lacked a bit of flavor even though I asked for mild, not no spice.
Overall, we thought the meal was okay, good size portions, if you want a bar, it has one, but we probably wouldn't return. If someone were to ask me about this restaurant I would say if you were looking for mediocre thai, Mai Thai fits the bill.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Nicole H
Niagara Falls, Canada
“GOING DOWNHILL?”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband and I have frequented this restaurant for almost 2 years - we always enjoyed the quality food and service.The Pad Thai in particular as well as the Lemongrass Soup had always been my favourite. However, the last two times we were there the food quality was very poor. I had to send my Pad Thai back as it was almost inedible. The owner's son explained that they had hired a new cook and he was learning how to cook the dishes. I can understand that. We decided to come back 4 weeks later and try again - I asked the waitress if they still had the new cook and she said that he had been let go. I ordered the Pad Thai again - and once again disappointed. Something has changed there - it was a great Thai place and I recommended it to all my friends - however now I don't think I will be back. Too bad.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank danseurhorse
Ottawa, Canada
“Average experience.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We ate here for lunch August 21 and the only dish that stood out was their Pad Thai; the other three were average to diappointing. The one exceptional thing was their knowledge of ingredients and large gluten-free menu.