“Terrible experience” 1 of 5 bubbles

Description: Just opened Memorial Day 2011. Tel number (905) 358-1010
Houston, Texas
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

I went to Coreana with my family, a total of 10 ppl.
Our experience was terrible to say the least. First of all our servant messed up our order, did not bring the correct plates, and served everything at different times. We later discovered that our waiter did not speak much English.
The quality of the food is bad, I ordered a chicken teriyaki, wich is pretty standard, and it tasted like boiled chicken, bland and judging by the look of it I hardly doubt it was actually chicken. The only plate that seemed to be ok between everything we ordered was the korean bbq, option 185 I think.
Prices are extremely high for the quality and the size of the food you get.
I strongly recommend you to stay away from this place, trust me you will be better off eating at Wendy´s or Burguer King a block away.
I don´t usually give bad reviews, you can take a look at older reviews I have written, but believe me this place is terrible.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Albany A

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Cambridge, Canada
“don't expect too much in a tourist area”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We went there during the Christmas holidays.....when we first walked in only 2 tables were occupied and the waiter seated us by the window with the other occupied tables..... I understand that means we were put on show to attract more customers :) It didn't bother us.
It was a very cold day so we ordered Korean style wonton soup and pork bone soup. I didn't try the wonton soup so no comment. The pork bone soup was just average....the meat is tender but not much flavour. and most disappointing were the side dishes...... their 5 side dishes all looked good but didn't have flavour. Over all the waiter service was fast and we got a hot tea quickly...that's good!. but the food is just so so... I still give it 3 stars because it's in a tourist area....can't expect too much.

Visited December 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Don't. Go. There.
The tea is weak like hot water. There's almost no beef in the beef rice. Even after accounting for a low expectation, it still falls terribly short.

Bourne, United Kingdom
“Excellent value set price lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

After wasting loads of money on mediocre food in Niagra Falls, my family really enjoyed our set lunches here. Very empty restaurant, but staff were friendly and attentive.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent Bibimbap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had dinner here on a weeknight in September. It is a large restaurant but wasn't very busy. The prices were reasonable especially for the area. Two people in our party had Japanese food which they thought was only average. Two others had Bibimbap (hotpot rice) which was excellent - so perhaps stick with the Korean food. The staff were friendly and service was decent. I would come back for Bibimbap.

Visited September 2013